Revenues rose to £120.1m in the three months to 31 May 2017, up from £58.2m a year ago.
Boohoo.com announced the first equity funding since its 2014 initial public offering (IPO) as the United Kingdom online fashion retailer reported booming quarterly sales and raised its annual forecast.
"While it is early in the financial year, boohoo continues to perform well and PrettyLittleThing delivered exceptionally strong revenue growth in the first quarter as it continues to expand its young female customer base".
Online fashion retailer boohoo.com on Thursday confirmed it has succesfully raised the GBP50.0 million it said it would raise in an accelerated bookbuild late Wednesday, while Chief Executive Mahmud Kamani reduced his stake in the company.
The U.K. -listed company has placed 22.7 million new placing shares at 220 pence per share, a discount of 0.3% to the closing middle market price on June 7.
Led Coalition Airstrike Against Syrian Forces Helps Save Terrorists
However, the strike is only causing more tension between the USA and Bashar al-Assad's regime and allies. Another strike was conducted on May 18.
"Nasty Gal has made a promising start since we acquired the brand, with revenues growing strongly month-on-month, as we increased the product range".
Boohoo now plans to raise £50 million through the listing of new shares to help fund a new 600,000sq ft warehouse and expects full-year revenue to grow by 60 per cent, up from the previous guidance of 50 per cent.
Shareholder Old Mutual Asset Management agreed to subscribe for 6.2 million shares.
Zeus Capital and Jefferies acted as joint bookrunners in connection with the placing.
"The transaction also marks the first realisation of shares for the Kamani family since Boohoo's 2014 flotation".
- LeBron James Goes Down After Collision With Tristan Thompson
- Rain, wind in forecast for French Open quarterfinals
- Police release remaining people arrested after London attack without charge
- Trump Lashes out at London's Mayor, Again
- Un premier anniversaire estival sous le signe de la fête — Pokémon GO
- " "Travaille-t-on (vraiment) mieux dans la " French tech " ?
- Nouvelles révélations sur le ministre Richard Ferrand — France
- Gal Gadot discovers character's power in costume
- Philadelphia Eagles announce training camp schedule, joint practices with Dolphins
- The Finals Are Too Fast, Too Furious for the Cavs