A few minutes before Pippa arrived in an open topped vintage vehicle, as her father sat beside her, the page boys and bridesmaids were driven down from the Middletons' home, also in classic cars.
The last Royal wedding, when Kate married Wills, saw Pippa thrown into the public eye when her peachy derriere made headlines all over the world.
It would be almost impossible to take attention away from Pippa on her big day because she looked absolutely flawless in her custom Giles Deacon gown.
The service took place this morning at St Mark's church in Berkshire and saw the Duchess of Cambridge's younger sister marry the city financier and former racing driver James Matthews.
The 68-year-old, whose daughter and son married at the same church, said the bride and groom looked "very happy" as they waved to the small crowd gathered on the church green. Church bells rang as the couple emerged after their vows.
Kate marshalled the children into the classic cars that had brought them to the church as guests filed out and walked to nearby Englefield House, where it is believed a champagne reception was to be held. It's said Miz Middleton's nephew served as a page boy and her niece was a bridesmaid.
Celebrity guests included 18-times grand slam tennis champion Roger Federer and the fashion editor of British Vogue magazine.
Trump Reportedly Told Russians Firing Comey Abated Pressure From Probe
His answer to those questions will carry significant weight with lawmakers, who have already asked for copies of that memo. The president's first stop is Saudi Arabia, where he will address a summit of Arab and Muslim leaders.
The two young royals were told to be quiet by the Duchess of Cambridge.
Guests have been urged to change outfits ahead of the dinner and there is also speculation Prince Harry will bring Markle to the event. By all accounts, and despite some pre-wedding worries from mum about whether they'd behave, the two royal children apparently carried off their wedding duties with aplomb.
The airspace above both villages was closed to prevent intrusive press crews from flying overhead or launching drones to get video footage.
Pippa was extremely ready for this photo.
"There's so much about her and seeing her and Harry together would really do that", he said.
After turning heads at her sister Kate's wedding to Prince William, Pippa Middleton graduated from bridesmaid to bride today at a star-studded wedding in an English country church.
- Macron calls for countries' support in fighting extremism
- Cummings tells Chaffetz to demand WH docs on Trump, Russia's Comey conversation
- Alternative Fact of the Week: Trump as history's most victimized president
- Donald Trump has arrived in Saudi Arabia
- Microsoft blames US stockpiled vulnerability for ransomware attack
- Palestinians taking Trump efforts to resolve Israel-Palestinian conflict 'seriously'
- Senators to sport Canadian flag on helmets for Game 4
- Supreme Court Refuses To Hear Justice Karnan's Plea Against Jail Term
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- Comey's father: Trump was 'scared to death' of FBI director