Aaron Rodgers doesn't just deliver Hail Marys on the football field.
Perhaps one teacher now regrets the deal she made with her students, who got out of an exam when Packers QB Aaron Rodgers gave them a re-tweet on Twitter.
It began with a tweet from a student.
British Columbia's LNG Dreams May Be Over
NDP Leader Horgan reached out to Green voters in his election night speech, mentioning issues that resonate with both parties. Horgan said he also looks forward to a final result by May 22, with thousands of votes still to be counted.
The MVP quarterback spotted a message sent to him on Twitter by student Peyton Meyer of Janesville, Iowa, and responded to the teenager's request to help his sports literature class cop out of its final exam.
The students prompted Rodgers for a response after bragging that their teacher, Laura Roberts, is his biggest fan. So, that's why they asked Rodgers to get them out of their final.
- Wenger gives little away as Arsenal faces top-4 exclusion
- Législatives 2017 : quand "En Marche !" épargne des candidats LR pour les attirer
- Chinese state media says US should take some blame for cyberattack
- Découvrez le prix du costume d'Emmanuel Macron pour la passation de pouvoir
- Microsoft slams government secrecy after 'wake-up call'
- Pippa Middleton marries as royals look on
- Belief in Wenger on the line in race for Champions League spot
- White House doesn't dispute Trump called Comey a 'nut job' to Russians
- Iran state TV declares Rouhani winner in vote for 2nd term
- Jurgen Klopp believes Liverpool can draw top players to Anfield