"I think we did more than OK", Mourinho said.
It has robbed the 35-year-old Swede of a possible United swansong and the chance to write the ideal script in his homeland when United face his old club Ajax in Stockholm, though Mourinho has revealed Ibrahimovic will travel to Sweden to be at Wednesday's game anyway. When I know that the battle is lost, I don't fight the battle.
"I never saw that with Chelsea, I never saw that with Manchester United, with (Champions League semi-finalists) Manchester City past year".
Incidents of suspected diving will be reviewed by a panel comprised of an ex-manager, ex-player and an ex-referee, and where the panel are unanimous in believing a player deceived a match official, the sanction will be a two-match ban.
"I hope the crowd enjoys that, in spite of it not being a big, strong Manchester United team".
Midfielder Marouane Fellaini is doubtful for Manchester United's final league game and next week's Europa League final after sustaining an injury in Wednesday night's goalless draw at Southampton. I hope you don't kill me when you see my team.
GOP Senators Won't 'Let The American People Down' On O'Care Repeal
Trump has said "Obamacare" is failing as insurers pull out of markets, forcing premiums and deductibles to rise. Unknown at this point, 18 months before the election, is how the health care vote could complicate that.
With a top-four finish in England out of United's reach, winning the Europa League remains their only route to Champions League football next season and the Argentine keeper shone ahead of the club's most important game under Mourinho.
"They are a mishmash of players and I don't think he has a clue what his best team is".
"I don't go with [Romero can replace De Gea] "if he leaves" because I hope he doesn't", Mourinho said.
"I don't tell you", Mourinho added before going on to name the six reserve stars who could be involved alongside the likes of Paul Pogba and Eric Bailly at Old Trafford. "After the season we have time to discuss and speak about this and make a debrief".
"Any team has a debrief at the end of the season and this is normal but the end of the season is after the last game", said Puel, 55.
- France/ Législatives: En Marche! dévoile l'identité des candidats investis
- Cornyn removes self from consideration for Federal Bureau of Investigation director role
- Speculation: The LA Clippers should consider Kyle Lowry if Chris Paul leaves
- Ctrip.Com International Ltd (CTRP) Downgraded to Sell at ValuEngine
- Worldpay Group (LON:WPG) Receives Overweight Rating From Barclays Analysts
- Martin Truex Jr Wins at Kansas while Armirola Suffers Back Injury
- More cyberattacks expected in wake of WannaCry
- Swedes drop rape case against WikiLeaks' Assange
- Special Envoy Lee meets with China's Xi Jinping
- Isaiah Thomas Talks To Markelle Fultz About Playing Together With Celtics