"I think we did more than OK", Mourinho said.
It has robbed the 35-year-old Swede of a possible United swansong and the chance to write the ideal script in his homeland when United face his old club Ajax in Stockholm, though Mourinho has revealed Ibrahimovic will travel to Sweden to be at Wednesday's game anyway. When I know that the battle is lost, I don't fight the battle.
"I never saw that with Chelsea, I never saw that with Manchester United, with (Champions League semi-finalists) Manchester City past year".
Incidents of suspected diving will be reviewed by a panel comprised of an ex-manager, ex-player and an ex-referee, and where the panel are unanimous in believing a player deceived a match official, the sanction will be a two-match ban.
"I hope the crowd enjoys that, in spite of it not being a big, strong Manchester United team".
Midfielder Marouane Fellaini is doubtful for Manchester United's final league game and next week's Europa League final after sustaining an injury in Wednesday night's goalless draw at Southampton. I hope you don't kill me when you see my team.
Speculation: The LA Clippers should consider Kyle Lowry if Chris Paul leaves
DeRozan, who was obviously a bit frustrated, talked about how James was clearly the difference maker among these two teams. He's not a go-to option on offence, but he'll move the ball, knock down corner threes and his defence is undeniable.
With a top-four finish in England out of United's reach, winning the Europa League remains their only route to Champions League football next season and the Argentine keeper shone ahead of the club's most important game under Mourinho.
"They are a mishmash of players and I don't think he has a clue what his best team is".
"I don't go with [Romero can replace De Gea] "if he leaves" because I hope he doesn't", Mourinho said.
"I don't tell you", Mourinho added before going on to name the six reserve stars who could be involved alongside the likes of Paul Pogba and Eric Bailly at Old Trafford. "After the season we have time to discuss and speak about this and make a debrief".
"Any team has a debrief at the end of the season and this is normal but the end of the season is after the last game", said Puel, 55.
- Rome: David Goffin éliminé au 3e tour par le Croate Cilic
- Should Boston Celtics Keep the First Pick or Not? Team Entertaining Offers?
- Ctrip.Com International Ltd (CTRP) Downgraded to Sell at ValuEngine
- Isaiah Thomas Talks To Markelle Fultz About Playing Together With Celtics
- Martin Truex Jr Wins at Kansas while Armirola Suffers Back Injury
- Lonzo to work out for Lakers only, LaVar says
- Swedish prosecutor drops rape investigation of Assange
- Special Envoy Lee meets with China's Xi Jinping
- Iran goes to polls to pick President
- GOP Senators Won't 'Let The American People Down' On O'Care Repeal