People reports that the Rogue One star is set to tie the knot with her British director beau, who she has been dating for about two years.
Felicity had been dating sculptor Ed Fornieles, who she met at Oxford, for ten years before they split in 2013.
Though an actress since childhood, Jones' big break came first in the critically acclaimed indie flick "Like Crazy" in 2011, and again in 2015, when she was nominated for Best Actress at the 2015 Oscars for her role as Stephen Hawking's wife Jane in "The Theory of Everything".
Republicans Are Worried that Trump's Scandals May Hurt Their Legislative Agenda
Warming to his theme, Mr Trump added: "Never, ever, ever give up - things will work out just fine". Key administration and congressional leaders met Wednesday afternoon to disc us s a path forward.
"I am definitely romantic and I love romantic stories - that's why I keep making romantic movies", she said in a December 2014 interview with The Telegraph.
'It's amusing how seeing a love story never gets boring because it's the dream, isn't it?
"Fortunately, I feel like we're in a new era, where it is empowering rather than limiting to have children", she told Harper's Bazaar. "From what I can see from friends and relatives, women get stronger and more decisive from having children, they don't waste their time doing things they don't want to". Felicity will voice her Rogue One character Jyn Erso.
- Cannes gala models swap glamorous gowns for jeans to party on yacht
- Toronto CF Kevin Pillar suspended 2 games for anti-gay slur
- South Korea seeks talks with North despite missile test
- Destiny 2 Adds More Story, Locations, and Multiplayer Features
- Over 70 escape in second Congo prison break this week
- FCC security manhandles a Washington reporter trying to ask a question
- Thibaut Courtois says Chelsea were driven on by last season's disappointments
- Analysts Expect Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings, Inc
- Fox News founder Roger Ailes dead at 77
- Wife of man facing deportation hopes for reunion