People reports that the Rogue One star is set to tie the knot with her British director beau, who she has been dating for about two years.
Felicity had been dating sculptor Ed Fornieles, who she met at Oxford, for ten years before they split in 2013.
Though an actress since childhood, Jones' big break came first in the critically acclaimed indie flick "Like Crazy" in 2011, and again in 2015, when she was nominated for Best Actress at the 2015 Oscars for her role as Stephen Hawking's wife Jane in "The Theory of Everything".
Thibaut Courtois says Chelsea were driven on by last season's disappointments
Luiz monitored the time taken for questions and Costa held the fire extinguisher aloft in the direction of journalists. The Italian tactician recently won the EPL title for Chelsea after his side defeated West Brom 1-0 at Hawthorns.
"I am definitely romantic and I love romantic stories - that's why I keep making romantic movies", she said in a December 2014 interview with The Telegraph.
'It's amusing how seeing a love story never gets boring because it's the dream, isn't it?
"Fortunately, I feel like we're in a new era, where it is empowering rather than limiting to have children", she told Harper's Bazaar. "From what I can see from friends and relatives, women get stronger and more decisive from having children, they don't waste their time doing things they don't want to". Felicity will voice her Rogue One character Jyn Erso.
- A look at Iran's presidential candidates
- Microsoft Hosting Multiplayer All Access Event On Xbox This Weekend
- Over 70 escape in second Congo prison break this week
- John Cameron Mitchell's 'How to Talk to Girls at Parties' Explains Punk
- Wife of man facing deportation hopes for reunion
- Former Newcastle United coach George Ormond charged with sex offences
- Analysts Expect Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings, Inc
- Michael Noonan announces intention to step down as Minister for Finance
- Destiny 2 Adds More Story, Locations, and Multiplayer Features
- This year's Cannes Film Festival is quaking with change