Snowfall rates of 2 to 3 inches per hour are likely at times on east facing slopes in Summit, Park, Clear Creek and western Boulder counties.
The resort still plans to be open through June 4, but if snow continues to stick, this closing day might be pushed further into the summer, Isaac said.
Around 14 to 16 inches of snow has fallen in southeastern Wyoming from near Cheyenne to west of Laramie since Wednesday night.
Conditions eased up Friday, but some problems remain.
Officials are warning of very high avalanche danger in Rocky Mountain National Park after a powerful spring storm brought up to 42 inches (1 meter) of snow to the Colorado high country.
Wife of man facing deportation hopes for reunion
The Colorado Legislature approved a nonbinding resolution earlier this month urging Gov. Lima-Marin was sent back to prison after being mistakenly released 90 years early.
Widespread rain is expected across eastern Colorado, but no advisories have been issued for the plains. Some rain is expected Friday morning with a daytime high around 60. Vehicles caught in rising waters should be abandoned quickly.
The mountain is the only hill opened in Colorado. Airline delays are possible through Friday at Denver International Airport.
"Highs will be closer to what is normally seen during the middle of winter, with temperatures around 30 degrees below normal through Friday", Adamson said. Be sure to cover tender vegetation Friday night and protect above ground sprinkler systems!
The metro area should be free of storms over the weekend, although skies are expected to be mostly cloudy. There's a chance of rain and a slight chance of thunderstorm come Monday. Higher-terrain areas can expect scattered showers and thunderstorms Saturday.
- FCC security manhandles a Washington reporter trying to ask a question
- USA launches NAFTA renegotiation countdown
- Rogue One Star Felicity Jones Engaged to Boyfriend Charles Guard
- Analysts Expect Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings, Inc
- Michael Noonan announces intention to step down as Minister for Finance
- Cannes gala models swap glamorous gowns for jeans to party on yacht
- Former Newcastle United coach George Ormond charged with sex offences
- Turkey wants U.S. envoy removed in growing spat over Syrian Kurds
- Neymar gets break from Brazil during friendlies in Australia
- Republicans Are Worried that Trump's Scandals May Hurt Their Legislative Agenda