Motorola has revealed two new C-series entry-level handsets, confirming, in part, information published by American blogger, Evan Blass, who shared a photo on his Twitter account revealing the future of the brand's smartphone offer.
Moto X comes with a 5.5-inch display that is good looking standard for the smartphones. There is a little bit variation in prices between the 3G and 4G. The specs sheet confirms the biggest feature of the smartphone, which is a massive removable battery with a capacity of 5,000 mAh.
The handset is expected to arrive with a 2GB of RAM and 16GB expandable internal memory and of course, we don't know up to what it expandable.
Hardware-wise, there are some differences depending on the version that you pick.
In Europe, the Moto C 3G variant with 8GB of storage has been priced at 89 Euro ($97), while the 4GB variant with the same 8GB of internal memory will cost 99 Euro ($108).
The device is powered by a quad core MediaTek processor and it comes with 1GB of RAM and 16GB of included storage.
The 4G variant of the Moto C has a starting price of €99 and comes with the same RAM and storage combination.
3 men stole car, killed 6-year-old in back seat
Those people are evil. "There are no words to express the anger and sadness over the loss of Kingston Frazier ", Bryant said. But the ordeal only continued for the family, who were apparently not notified until after police held a press conference.
The low to mid-end Moto C Plus. "According to the leaked image, each device sports a 5" screen with the C being an FW resolution which may refer to the 854×480 pixels FWVGA screen size, while the C Plus will have an HD screen and a 4000mAh battery. A 5,000mAh battery is also mentioned next to the Moto E Plus.
The 5in screen has a resolution of 854x480-pixels, while around the back, there's a 5-megapixel camera with fixed focus lens and LED flash, with a 2-megapixel snapper with flash on the front.
In terms of photography, the C Plus has an upper hand with its 8 mega pixel rear camera, they all use the same 2 mega pixel shutter for front camera purposes.
The Moto C Plus will also ship with Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box and comes in the same range of colours. The smartphone weighs 154 grams and dimensions are at 145.5×73.6x9mm. It is a pretty decent upgrade over the Moto C in the camera department as well.
The newly minted Moto C range too is spread across two models, the base Moto C and Moto C Plus.
- Trump developments weigh on global stocks once again
- Share Rating Recap: Delcath Systems Inc (NASDAQ:DCTH)
- Indias marine fish catch increases by 6
- Eagle Bancorp, Inc. (EGBN) Lifted to Buy at Zacks Investment Research
- Former intelligence chief, others dispute Trump account of meeting with Comey
- More Republicans back probe of Trump-Russia ties
- Basket: Fenerbahçe rejoint l'Olympiakos en finale de l'Euroligue
- Amazon Echo Show is the New Touchscreen Echo Device, Priced at $230
- Lance Armstrong stars in this fake documentary about drug use in cycling
- Italy probes Milan train station attacker for alleged worldwide terrorism