His last fight in the UFC was a June 2016 loss to current No. 2 contender Stephen (Wonderboy) Thompson.
The 27-year-old MacDonald signed with Bellator last August after his UFC contract expired. He chose to test free agency and inked a deal with Bellator MMA in August 2016.
"The Red King" controlled the fight at the outset, meeting Daley in the middle of the cage and popping off an overhand right hand and then instantly a single leg takedown. He spend the entire opening frame in top position delivering short punches and elbows. MacDonald took Daley down early in the second round and immediately advanced his position to side control.
Death toll rises in southern Libya attack, defence minister suspended
Both the GNA and defence ministry earlier condemned the assault and said they had not ordered any such action. The Ministry of Defense (MoD ) of the GNA denied it had issued instructions to attack the Brak airbase.
The second round was a repeat, only MacDonald was able to get Daley into side control.
"It's been a long time of layoffs man". "It took a lot to stay focused, stay on track, to focus in on what I was lacking in every department of my life. I had to be on point and at my best, and tonight I was at my best". He also had a message for the victor of the Bellator 180 clash between Bellator champion Douglas Lima and Lorenz Larkin. When asked by Smith who he wanted to win the bout, MacDonald made a bold statement.
"It's going to be an incredible fight. I'll be there watching, and I guarantee you that I will take that belt from you and I'll take your health", said MacDonald about eventual victor.
- Deputy attorney general to brief Senate next week after Comey firing
- Marine Le Pen's Niece Should Take Over FN Leadership - French Lawmaker
- Ailes was mad public believed accusers over him
- Body dumped along Texas road after hearse stolen
- (BSX) EVP Kevin J. Ballinger Sells 28864 Shares of Stock
- Net migration figures measure up well
- Frenchman claims cure for WannaCry-infected computers
- Venezuelan students lead new protests
- International Monetary Fund improves Russian Federation 2017 economic growth forecast to 1.4 percent
- Ex-US Rep. Anthony Weiner pleads guilty in sexting case