The Lions face a daunting task next month when they go up against Steve Hansen's all-conquering side, something 34-year-old Ulster player Best is well aware of.
"They are beatable. Gats (Lions head coach Warren Gatland) said it from the off, he didn't want anyone on the plane who doesn't believe we can win". That is key, otherwise they will do it to you because this is the highest level.
"There is more than one way to skin a cat".
"Anything we can share from that game we will but this is a different scenario". With 27 still on club duty in domestic and European play-offs, time is against him as he bids to lead the first successful Lions tour of his home country since 1971.
"We've got to be willing to be physical with them; we've got to be willing to play as well".
Best claimed it was Ireland's willingness to go on the offensive and take risks that enabled them to register the huge upset at Soldier Field previous year.
Comey will testify publicly before intelligence panel
A Chaffetz spokeswoman did not immediately respond to a request to comment on whether Comey had indicated if he would testify. Former FBI Director James Comey has agreed to testify before the Senate Intelligence Committee in an open session.
"Personally, I have had career highs and lows, and to go on this tour and achieve something would be very special. The Irish guys have done it and we have players in this squad who are used to winning - that can only help". Gatland's men have been woken early for gruelling 7.30am altitude fitness sessions, followed by rugby drills away from prying eyes.
The Lions leave in 10 days for their 10-match New Zealand tour.
"It's incredible what you learn", McBride said.
"It is a step up, but some people only get one chance at this so nobody will be holding anything back".
British and Irish Lions wing Tommy Seymour has called on his teammates to "go through a lot of pain" if they are to return from New Zealand victorious. Greig is enjoying himself singing and all the boys are getting into it - it's great fun.
"We just had a belief we could win", he said.
- Robert Mueller ideal choice for special counsel
- 'Trust' Us: Tillerson urges North Korea to back off nuke program
- L'ONU dénonce une attaque meurtrière dans le sud — Libye
- Warriors To Face Spurs In Western Conference Finals
- Twitter reacts to Kelly Olynyk's incredible Game 7
- South Korea's Moon says 'high possibility' of conflict with North
- Passation de pouvoir : les Normands invités par Emmanuel Macron
- Microsoft Releases Emergency Security Update for Wanacrypt Ransomware
- White House looking at ethics rule to weaken special investigation
- Facebook to stream MLB game each Friday starting this week