Washington Wizards guard Bradley Beal (3) dribbles past Boston Celtics center Kelly Olynyk (41), of Canada, and Avery Bradley (0) during the first half in Game 4 of a second-round NBA basketball playoff series, Sunday, May 7, 2017. After being floored by an illegal screen from Celtics big man Kelly Olynyk early in the second quarter, Oubre charged at Olynyk and knocked him to the ground by burying his forearm in his chest.
Oubre's outburst in the second quarter of Game 3 on Thursday resulted in a flagrant 2 foul and an ejection.
Gerald Green didn't try to hide his distaste for the Washington Wizards following the Boston Celtics' 116-89 Game 3 loss at the Verizon Center.
"Everyone has their own opinion, but I don't agree (with) it", he said. John Wall and Jae Crowder got into it after a January game in Boston which very almost led to a brawl.
"Olynyk caught him in the face and the neck with a couple elbows, and that's what I don't understand". Most of his critics, like Green, pointed to a play from two postseasons ago when Olynyk yanked Kevin Love's arm out of his socket, ending the playoffs for the Cleveland forward.
Later on in the video, other players like Jason Smith echoed the "next man up" mentality. He did have some physical contact with the ref, and that would warrant it especially because Kelly isn't that big of a name.
Illinois Democrats applaud decision to appoint special counsel in Russian Federation investigation
Republican Jason Chaffetz of Utah, chairman of the House Oversight Committee, said Mr Mueller was a "great selection". He says his memo is not a finding of official misconduct and is not a statement of reasons to justify Comey's firing.
Green poked some fun at Oubre for pulling up at the end and just bumping Olynyk with his shoulder, saying "he looked like a linebacker trying to run through the line, then he sees the line when he gets there like uh oh".
"I mean, I know who I am".
Of course, Green had a response to all of this from the Celtics on Tuesday. The NBA acknowledged that Olynyk's infraction was nothing more than a common foul. I don't roll with that, man. Like, just stuff like that, but you ain't doing nothing to hurt nobody. But you're not doing nothing to hurt nobody. But we know Kelly.
"If 20,000 people want to focus their energy on me, that's pretty fun", Olynyk said of the shower of boos rained upon the headband hauncho in Game 4 in Washington. "I'm around Kelly every day".
- McCaskill: Rosenstein said he knew Comey would be fired before memo
- Thierry Henry: This is how Jose Mourinho will have the last laugh
- Almost 1.1 Million People Call For Impeach Investigation of the President
- Italian Open: Maria Sharapova win secures Wimbledon qualifying place
- Vermont marijuana legalization bill heads to governor's desk
- Ailes was mad public believed accusers over him
- International Monetary Fund improves Russian Federation 2017 economic growth forecast to 1.4 percent
- GOP, Dems and even Trump welcome special counsel appointment
- Landslide on Rishikesh-Badrinath route in Uttarakhand, 1500 tourists stranded
- Jubilé pour Lacazette — Lyon-Nice