United could still end Mourinho's first campaign at Old Trafford with two major trophies if they can defeat Ajax in the Europa League final next Wednesday, having already won the EFL Cup.
"We will have Demi Mitchell, Scott McTominay, Josh Harrop, Matty Willock, Angel Gomes, Zachary Dearnley, I think that is it".
"So everyone is going be there, crutches for Young, Shaw, Rojo, for Zlatan, but we all go together".
"But I think the best debut for a young player is in the middle of an experienced structure, where he can be supported".
"I think all of them gave me positive feelings".
Mourinho confirmed 19-year-old defenders Tim Fosu-Mensah, back after a shoulder injury, and Axel Tuanzebe would also play on Sunday. Supporters will understand the hard job they have because it will not be easy for them'.
"One answer: the reality of the Premier League, the economic power in many clubs". However, with United certain to finish sixth in the table and Palace safe, they are unlikely to face action.
Prosecutor saw no chance of extraditing Assange
However, police in London said they were still obliged to arrest Assange if he left the embassy for skipping bail. He cited a comment by new US Attorney General Jeff Sessions that the arrest of Assange would be " a priority ".
But the United manager has confirmed the world's most expensive footballer will be in the starting line-up despite the death of his father this week. "Strong guy, strong mentality".
"He knows that he needs to play on Sunday because he hasn't played or trained for a long time and he needs these minutes on the pitch, so he plays against Palace".
Rooney turned down a move to the Chinese Super League at the turn of the year but, with offers still thought to be on the table from the Far East, the England global may be tempted to bring his 13-year spell with United to an end in the coming months.
Jordan told talkSPORT: "I don't really understand Mourinho's temperament these days".
"I don't know (whether) Wayne (will play) or not". The Dutch side were knocked out of this season's Champions League in the last qualifying round and, as a result, dropped into Europe's secondary competition.
Mourinho said: "Everybody goes on Wednesday". They should go home. "I hope he goes soft on us".
- It's time for President Trump and James Comey to come clean
- 'We need to see Mr. Comey's memo,' Buchanan says
- Juventus v Real Madrid - how they measure up for Champions League final
- 'Sesame Street' Once Parodied 'Twin Peaks', And It Was...Unsettling
- Spotify buys another AI startup in quest for better music recommendations
- Haryana HBSE 10th Result 2017
- Trump Sends Nafta Renegotiation Notice to Congress
- Softball's Jenna Cone Earns NFCA All-Region Honors
- China's Xi says willing to put S.Korea ties back on track
- Does Antero Midstream Partners LP (NYSE:AM)'s Growth Make it a Buy?