From the fantastic American Gods on STARZ right now, to the handsome Coraline which introduced us to Laika, to the underrated Stardust which really deserved more love than it got. Put John Cameron Mitchell behind the camera, and you've got a recipe for a masterpiece.
Adapted from the Neil Gaiman short story about boys who crash a party only to find out all the girls there are from outer space, How To... also stars Elle Fanning, Alex Sharp, and Ruth Wilson and premieres at Cannes this weekend. Fanning, Gaiman, and Mitchell all shared teasers from the movie set to make its debut at Cannes this Sunday.
Swedish prosecutor drops rape probe into WikiLeaks' Assange
Juan Branco told The Associated Press in Paris that he wants Macron to help Assange leave the Ecuadorean Embassy in London. He has been there ever since, fearing that if he is in custody he might ultimately be extradited to the United States.
An alien touring the galaxy breaks away from her group and meets two young inhabitants of the most unsafe place in the universe: the London suburb of Croydon.
Adapted from a short by Gaiman, How to Talk to Girls at Parties is a quirky film that blends punk and sci-fi for a flawless romantic comedy.
- Turkey wants U.S. envoy removed in growing spat over Syrian Kurds
- Pogba to return for Manchester United on Sunday
- Plus de 50 morts dans une attaque de l'État islamique — Syrie
- Toronto CF Kevin Pillar suspended 2 games for anti-gay slur
- Wife of man facing deportation hopes for reunion
- Fox News founder Roger Ailes dead at 77
- Analysts Expect Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings, Inc
- Republicans Are Worried that Trump's Scandals May Hurt Their Legislative Agenda
- Chief: Boy called police to say father had drugs in luggage
- AT&T workers go on three-day strike