From the fantastic American Gods on STARZ right now, to the handsome Coraline which introduced us to Laika, to the underrated Stardust which really deserved more love than it got. Put John Cameron Mitchell behind the camera, and you've got a recipe for a masterpiece.
Adapted from the Neil Gaiman short story about boys who crash a party only to find out all the girls there are from outer space, How To... also stars Elle Fanning, Alex Sharp, and Ruth Wilson and premieres at Cannes this weekend. Fanning, Gaiman, and Mitchell all shared teasers from the movie set to make its debut at Cannes this Sunday.
Pogba to return for Manchester United on Sunday
From Mourinho's perspective, some United players gave him food for thought ahead of the Ajax game. We finished fifth (in last season's Premier League), we went to the Europa League .
An alien touring the galaxy breaks away from her group and meets two young inhabitants of the most unsafe place in the universe: the London suburb of Croydon.
Adapted from a short by Gaiman, How to Talk to Girls at Parties is a quirky film that blends punk and sci-fi for a flawless romantic comedy.
- Une ancienne championne olympique nommée ministre des Sports du gouvernement français
- Turkey wants U.S. envoy removed in growing spat over Syrian Kurds
- Fox News founder Roger Ailes dead at 77
- This year's Cannes Film Festival is quaking with change
- USA launches NAFTA renegotiation countdown
- USA sanctions Iran officials, Chinese network over missile program
- Michael Noonan announces intention to step down as Minister for Finance
- Swedish prosecutor drops rape probe into WikiLeaks' Assange
- Policeman kills 5 colleagues in Afghanistan
- Republicans Are Worried that Trump's Scandals May Hurt Their Legislative Agenda