Italian prosecutors are investigating a man who stabbed a policeman and two army officers at Milan's main train station for alleged worldwide terrorism, an investigative source said today.Police said Ismail Hosni, 20, attacked the three men last night after they asked to see his identity papers.
Ismail Hosni, 20, attacked the three men on Thursday night after they asked to see his identity papers.
Video released by police showed the injured officers taking hold of Hosni and pushing him to the ground before other patrol staff intervened.
Agreement allows police in Vancouver Pride parade, but changes will be made
One in five officers will wear their uniforms, including those "who are visible in the community", according to the VPD. Sirens are also not allowed to be used during the parade.
Police said that the attacker had been arrested for attempted murder. The Italian news agency ANSA says a Facebook page that appears to be Hosni's praises the Islamic State group in several posts.
A spokesperson for Milan police told reporters that they did not believe the incident was related to terrorism.
Both men have been taken to hospital but neither is in a "worrying" condition, the Corriere della Sera daily said. As of Friday, one soldier was still being treated for injuries to his neck, arm and torso.
- New Orleans Removes 3rd Confederate-era Monument
- 3 men stole car, killed 6-year-old in back seat
- Eagle Bancorp, Inc. (EGBN) Lifted to Buy at Zacks Investment Research
- Liverpool hold talks with Manchester United and Chelsea target Tiemoue Bakayoko
- Senate Intelligence Committee asks for all memos of Trump interactions with Comey
- Lance Armstrong stars in this fake documentary about drug use in cycling
- Shire PLC (SHP) Earns Buy Rating from Berenberg Bank
- ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ:ACAD) Under Analyst Spotlight
- Italy makes 12 vaccines mandatory for school-age children
- 22h49 Multiplex de la dernière journée de Ligue 2 en direct