With four new shows ordered - two of which will premiere this fall - and only ten hours of programming on each week, we knew there would be some big switches coming, but we couldn't necessarily have predicted these.
"The CW has transformed over the past few years, from a linear network into a true multi-platform success".
SUPERGIRL returns for its third season on Mondays (8:00-9:00pm ET/PT) followed by the new military drama VALOR, starring Christina Ochoa and Matt Barr (9:00-10:00pm ET/PT). "Since I have been with the CW, I have tried to get a military drama up and running", admits Pedowitz.
"We are very fond of the show", said Pedowitz, noting that "Jane the Virgin" performs especially well in delayed and digital viewing, arguably making its place on the schedule less critical.
Star Wars Battlefront II: New Trailer Sheds Revealing Light on Protagonist
The game itself will be released on November 17th, 2017 for the PC, PS4 and Xbox One platforms. It was a fascinating prospect to do this in a game space, to tell these stories more visually.
Tuesdays are the only night on the schedule which remain unchanged, with The Flash and Legends Tomorrow staying put, but Wednesdays are getting a major makeover. DC's latest series Black Lightning is missing from the schedule though, set to debut in the midseason. From Gossip Girl's Josh Schwartz and Stephanie Savage, the modern take on the classic soap stars Nathalie Kelley, Elizabeth Gillies and Grant Show.
Esther and John Shapiro, creators of the original series, are also involved as executive producers. Pedowitz admits that they would "love to have Joan Collins" or any other Dynasty alums on, but is leaving that up to the showrunners. As a result, Jane the Virgin is on the move to Friday nights where it will reconnect with its former Monday night comrade Crazy Ex-Girlfriend - which moves up to the 8 p.m. ET hour. "And we will continue to provide our advertisers new opportunities to reach our audience, the youngest of any broadcaster, on every platform".
Newcomers arriving midseason include the Lucy Hale-led comedy "Life Sentence" and new DC drama "Black Lightning".
- Festival de Cannes : ça tourne
- Sharapova s'oblige à passer par les qualifs à Wimbledon
- Stock Jumping Abnormally High: Tanger Factory Outlet Centers Inc. (SKT)
- Trump calls Russian Federation probe political 'witch hunt'
- MMA fighters brawl in crowd at Bellator Fighting Championships
- Deputy attorney general to brief Senate next week after Comey firing
- France: les défis du Président Macron
- Gervonta Davis v Liam Walsh: Norfolk hero ready for date with destiny
- Turkish ties hit rough patch after rough Erdogan visit
- Donald Trump se rendra à Bethléem