However, Bella's racy thigh-high slit proved problematic for her as she greeted a friend on the red carpet, accidentally showing off her nude control trousers beneath her dress in the process.
On her way to the Cannes Film Festival, Deepika Padukone was photographed being driven in a auto and, later, escorted by heavy security to the red carpet. There was speculation that the marginal modesty of her pink Alexandre Vautheir gown this year might have been due to the influence of her real estate developer dad Mohamed Hadid who escorted her to the festival.
The night of the opening ceremony of the 70th annual Cannes Film Festival, Bella Hadid was caught copping a feel of Emily Ratajkowski's assets.
Canadian supermodel Winnie Harlow opted for the most gorgeous blue ball gown for her appearance on the red carpet.
It's the season of Cannes Film Festival yet again.
Le nouveau gouvernement "évidemment bâti pour durer", assure Édouard Philippe
Emmanuel Macron a ramé pour composer ce gouvernement. - Agnès Buzyn est nommée ministre des Solidarités et de la Santé. Reste à voir si ce décisif rendez-vous législatif conférera, ou pas, une majorité à Emmanuel Macron .
The star polished off her look with matching heels and smokey eye make-up, as she joined the likes of Robin Wright, Adriana Lima, Susan Sarandon and, of course, jury president Uma Thurman.
When asked about her preparations, the 31-year-old said, "I just believe in being myself".
The daring satin gown of Bella Hadid left little to the imagination, the model likes to shock the public, even at Cannes where elegance is so highly appreciated.
The model/actress's look was custom made by former Roberto Cavalli creative director who is said to be launching his own line, Dundas by Peter Dundas in 2018. Few months back, she wore a black sheer body stocking to the Met Gala.
Gone Girl actress and model Emily Ratajkowski, 25, also hit the red carpet at Cannes in a dress similar to Hadid's. If it was for a movie, I would've been so stressed out I would faint on the red carpet.
- Chief: Boy called police to say father had drugs in luggage
- This year's Cannes Film Festival is quaking with change
- Turkey wants U.S. envoy removed in growing spat over Syrian Kurds
- Mayor Mitch Landrieu to give remarks on removal of four Confederate statues
- German leaders court migrants from Russia ahead of election
- Maxus CEO Lindsay Pattison Named GroupM's New Chief Transformation Officer
- USA launches NAFTA renegotiation countdown
- AT&T workers go on three-day strike
- Toronto CF Kevin Pillar suspended 2 games for anti-gay slur
- John Terry could retire after leaving Chelsea in summer