An Amber Alert has been issued Friday afternoon for an abducted 1-year-old boy in San Francisco, the California Highway Patrol reports.
Makai Bangoura is about 3' tall and weighs 40 pounds. He is African American with brown eyes and brown hair. The child was allegedly taken by Jason Lam, who is described in the alert as a 30 year-old, 5 foot 3 inch tall Asian male.
The boy, Makai Bangoura, was reported missing on Thursday by his mother, who shared joint custody of the child with his father, 30-year-old Jason Lam, said the San Francisco district attorney's office, which is handling the investigation.
Brokers Change Their Target Price On Everest Re Group, Ltd. (NYSE:RE)
Assetmark Inc. acquired a new position in shares of Everest Re Group during the first quarter worth approximately $142,000. The insurance provider reported $6.29 EPS for the quarter, beating analysts' consensus estimates of $5.35 by $0.94.
Lam was last seen driving a 2000 tan Toyota Corolla, license plate No. 5SEY238. The alert is in effect for the counties of San Francisco, San Mateo, Marin, Contra Costa, Napa, Solano, Santa Clara, Alameda and Sonoma, the district attorney's office said. They were recently seen in Menlo Park, but police said they could be anywhere.
If spotted, people are instructed to call 911.
- Eagle Bancorp, Inc. (EGBN) Lifted to Buy at Zacks Investment Research
- Tizen 3.0-powered Samsung Z4 Up For Grabs In India
- Basket: Fenerbahçe rejoint l'Olympiakos en finale de l'Euroligue
- Italy probes Milan train station attacker for alleged worldwide terrorism
- Macron's march forward depends on next months election
- West Ham 1-0 Tottenham
- 3 men stole car, killed 6-year-old in back seat
- Une femme arbitrera en Bundesliga la saison prochaine
- Apple May Announce New MacBook Models at WWDC 2017
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes