An Amber Alert has been issued Friday afternoon for an abducted 1-year-old boy in San Francisco, the California Highway Patrol reports.
Makai Bangoura is about 3' tall and weighs 40 pounds. He is African American with brown eyes and brown hair. The child was allegedly taken by Jason Lam, who is described in the alert as a 30 year-old, 5 foot 3 inch tall Asian male.
The boy, Makai Bangoura, was reported missing on Thursday by his mother, who shared joint custody of the child with his father, 30-year-old Jason Lam, said the San Francisco district attorney's office, which is handling the investigation.
Hertz Global Holdings, Inc (HTZ) Bonds Rise 1.3% During Trading
Nisa Investment Advisors LLC purchased a new stake in Hertz Global Holdings during the first quarter valued at $174,000. The rating scale runs from 1 to 5 with 5 indicating a Strong Sell, 1 indicating a Strong Buy and 3 indicating a Hold.
Lam was last seen driving a 2000 tan Toyota Corolla, license plate No. 5SEY238. The alert is in effect for the counties of San Francisco, San Mateo, Marin, Contra Costa, Napa, Solano, Santa Clara, Alameda and Sonoma, the district attorney's office said. They were recently seen in Menlo Park, but police said they could be anywhere.
If spotted, people are instructed to call 911.
- Boston Celtics reveal the full extent of Isaiah Thomas' teeth injuries
- Une femme arbitrera en Bundesliga la saison prochaine
- Basket: Fenerbahçe rejoint l'Olympiakos en finale de l'Euroligue
- Shire PLC (SHP) Earns Buy Rating from Berenberg Bank
- Agreement allows police in Vancouver Pride parade, but changes will be made
- Apple May Announce New MacBook Models at WWDC 2017
- Tizen 3.0-powered Samsung Z4 Up For Grabs In India
- Des skins pour fêter l'anniversaire du jeu — Overwatch
- Brokers Change Their Target Price On Everest Re Group, Ltd. (NYSE:RE)
- US Inks China Trade Deal Promoting Finance Services, Beef