Around 5:30 Friday morning police responded to the McDonald's on Highway 21 in Bryan for a report of a stolen vehicle.
Adam Crow and Tanya Albrecht were charged with unauthorized use of a vehicle and Albrecht was charged with abuse of a corpse.
Two people were taken into custody Friday afternoon in connection with a hearse that was stolen from a convenience store parking lot.
Police found the body, draped in a sheet, still attached to the gurney about 10 miles from where the hearse was reported to be stolen.
Where's the drama? Blowouts the rule in these NBA playoffs
But the Warriors are expected to win this series especially with the lingering injury issues that have plagued Leonard so far. Due to the stiffer competition out West, the towering forward has played four more games than James in these playoffs.
When the body was recovered it was sent over to Daniel and Son Funeral Home. They could face serious charges. The body, which had been missing for roughly 90 minutes, was returned to College Station-based Stackhouse Mortuary Services.
The body was found around 7 a.m. when a passing truck driver spotted it, according to the Houston Chronicle.
Drew told The Eagle he did not know if the deceased person's family had been notified of the theft. A body was in the back, en route to a local funeral home.
The vehicle was located before noon.
- Kelly vs Kelly: Wizards-Celtics Game 3 turns into shoving contest
- (BSX) EVP Kevin J. Ballinger Sells 28864 Shares of Stock
- Landslide on Rishikesh-Badrinath route in Uttarakhand, 1500 tourists stranded
- Frenchman claims cure for WannaCry-infected computers
- QUALCOMM, Inc. (QCOM) Stock Rating Reaffirmed by Sanford C. Bernstein
- Convoy hit by coalition in Syria likely 'Iranian-directed': Mattis
- Trump says Lieberman front-runner to head Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Vermont marijuana legalization bill heads to governor's desk
- Basquiat painting fetches record $110.5M at New York auction
- Ailes was mad public believed accusers over him