Freiburg had scarcely threatened in the first 25 minutes but Bayern keeper Tom Starke - whose retirement has slipped under the radar amid the tributes to Lahm and Alonso - produced a superb one-handed save to keep out a deflected effort from Frantz.
Lahm, who has spent his whole career - bar a loan spell with Stuttgart - at Bayern as a defender and midfielder, has just won his eighth Bundesliga title with the club.
But Alonso's departure from football, or from playing at least, will not go unnoticed across the world even if most attention in Munich is focused on one of their own. "He is one of the most fantastic players I ever trained in my life and one of the most intelligent". "It's been a pure joy to have this gentleman with us in Munich".
Alonso made his mark at three of the world's biggest clubs - Liverpool, Real Madrid and Bayern.
In contrast to some signings at the Bernabeu, Alonso had little interest in "galactico" status.
"I retired from the national team with the feeling that it was the right time to call it a day after the tournament. I'm one for strategy, not the spectacular".
Flynn's lawyer says he won't answer subpoena
Burr told reporters Thursday about the response from Flynn's lawyer. Lavrov didn't directly confirm details of their conversation.
Asked which trophy he values most between the Champions League and the World Cup, both trophies he has won, he added, "First of all, every Bundesliga title has been something special".
Bayern Munich manager Carlo Ancelotti has hit back at claims that he has not given young players a chance. Thinking about it, over time I progressively moved further back down the field and in the end I ended up either as left-back or right-back.
A title charge at Anfield this season has also fizzled out, but Klopp's men have recovered late in the season and will guarantee a Champions League return with a win on the last day of the season at home to relegated Middlesbrough.
Lahm, who has never received a red in his entire career insisted that he had always played safe.
- With 82 points, Bayern played the fourth-best season in Bundesliga history, only the Bavarians themselves beat this in the 2012/13, 2013/14 and 2015/16 seasons.
"I can't name a single particular moment, there have been so many!" he told press on Thursday.
- NSA 'WannaCry' hackers have 'compromised' data that could include foreign nuclear codes
- Législatives 2017 : quand "En Marche !" épargne des candidats LR pour les attirer
- Toronto FC beats Minnesota United 3-2 for 6th straight win
- Video shows Erdogan watched bodyguards' violent attack on protesters in DC
- Macron visits French troops in Mali's deeply-troubled north
- British Columbia's LNG Dreams May Be Over
- Rudy Gobert (Utah) en lice pour deux trophées — NBA
- ICC Champions Trophy 2017: Rohit Sharma, Mohammed Shami recalled to India's squad
- Iran state TV declares Rouhani winner in vote for 2nd term
- Découvrez le prix du costume d'Emmanuel Macron pour la passation de pouvoir