Makai's mother contacted police Thursday night to report Makai had not been returned by Lam. Authorities said they always take those cases very seriously, but as they continued to investigate they learned there may be a safety issue.
Police are seeking 30-year-old Jason Lam, an Asian male who was last seen driving a 2000 tan Toyota Corolla with the license plate 5SEY238.
It was unclear when the boy was due back and "could be anywhere right now", officials said. He has brown eyes and brown hair. He is a 3 feet tall, weighing 40 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes.
A father who abducted his 1-year-old son in San Francisco, prompting an Amber Alert, was located Friday evening along with the unharmed child in Palms.
Saudi signals first cut in crude supplies to Asian customer-refinery source
For 2018, oil demand is expected to increase by 300,000 bbl/d, down from forecast demand growth of 340,000 bbl/d previously. The decline in US crude oil inventories is likely due to the increase in gross inputs to refineries in April.
Bangoura was reportedly abducted on May 12.
The alert warned that Lam "may be suicidal" and should not be approached without law enforcement, but it did not say why he was considered a danger.
Before going missing, Makai had last been seen at 3 p.m. Thursday in San Francisco.
No other information was immediately available.
- Here We Go Again: MAMMA MIA! Sequel Gets Release Date
- United Bancorp (UBCP) Given Daily News Sentiment Rating of
- Google Assistant comes to the iPhone, ousting Siri
- New sanctions on Venezuela officials upcoming
- Microsoft issues WannaCry security patch for XP, blasts U.S. for 'stockpiling vulnerabilities'
- France: les défis du Président Macron
- Trump reportedly bragged to Russian officials about squashing the FBI's Russia investigation
- Festival de Cannes : ça tourne
- Trump prononcera un discours sur une "vision pacifique" de l'islam
- Trump calls Russian Federation probe political 'witch hunt'