According to Amazon's Echo Show product page, the $230 United States dollars device features all of the hands-free voice-activated features of Alexa, as well as a 7-inch touchscreen that displays photos, YouTube videos, weather forecasts, music lyrics and more.
Something that may come in handy to new parents is the option of being able to connect the Echo Show to a smart home camera then use it as a voice-activated baby monitor.
Although the Show display is touch-sensitive, Amazon is marketing the product as hands-free.
Amazon unveiled the Echo Show, the latest in its line up of connected-devices in the Echo family, on Tuesday with the device officially set to be released on June 28. Which are now integrated into the Echo Show.
Liverpool hold talks with Manchester United and Chelsea target Tiemoue Bakayoko
The Telegraph claim Michy Batshuayi could be used as part of a player-plus-cash deal to sweeten the move. Chelsea are preparing a major offer for Tiemoue Bakayoko.
"Users can also place calls to other Echo or Alexa App users", adds the newspaper. It offers a way to make and receive calls that you can operate with only your voice. If they have an Echo Show, those can become video calls, thanks to the 5MP camera.
Confirming what was rumored earlier today due to a leak, Amazon has announced that the Amazon Echo Show will be released on June 28 in both the USA and United Kingdom, with pre-orders open now. Watch video flash briefings and YouTube, see music lyrics, security cameras, photos, weather forecasts, to-do and shopping lists, and more. It's called Echo Show and it can be yours for $229.99.
The Echo Show includes Dolby-powered speakers for music playback and eight beam forming microphones to pick up your voice from any direction. To get the $100 discount use code SHOW2PACK. Once the company launches in Australia, Amazon is also expected to make a significant contribution to the 311 million smart home devices in the country by 2021.
- Brokers Change Their Target Price On Everest Re Group, Ltd. (NYSE:RE)
- Shadow Brokers Threaten To Unleash More Hacking Tools
- Italy makes 12 vaccines mandatory for school-age children
- EVMs can be tampered with in 90 secs: Kejriwal
- Car drives wrong way in Times Square and hits crowds; 1 dead
- Alaska governor calls for special session to resolve deficit
- Hertz Global Holdings, Inc (HTZ) Bonds Rise 1.3% During Trading
- Macron reçoit le secrétaire général de l'ONU Guterres — France
- Des skins pour fêter l'anniversaire du jeu — Overwatch
- Trump allies come up with the wrong response to the Comey bombshell