Talking about Aishwarya, for her first look of today, she was seen wearing a forest green tiered gown by Yanina Fashion.
Though the gown was heavy to carry off, Aishwarya never had an awkward moment on the red carpet. While Aishwarya looked ravishing in an off white dress with colourful floral prints, Longoria sported a casual look in a grey track suit.
She teamed it up with a pair of Ferragamo heels. This year is Aaradhya's sixth visit to the Cannes Film Festival after she accompanied Aishwarya to the global film festival every year since she was born. The actress said, "I will always represent India at the red carpet and my brand".
So, while we sat here spell-bound, absorbing the bewitching beauty Aish was at the red carpet last night, her innate charm was also winning over other celebs at the French Riviera.
Joel Pereira speaks out about possible Man United debut against Crystal Palace
Ajax head coach Peter Bosz hit back at Mourinho's claims this week that United have it tough with a busy fixture schedule this season.
When Aishwarya Rai first stepped out of her home to leave for Cannes, her pictures with her five-year-old daughter Aaradhya swarmed the internet. A year ago the green-eyed beauty rocked a bold look by sporting bright purple lips.
"The stunning Aishwarya Rai is ready to slay the red carpet at the opening of Cannes Film Festival", Cinco wrote.
She completed her look with a pop of bright orange lip shade, fierce winged eyeliner and eye shadow in turquoise.
- Google announces Instant Apps SDK, now open to all Developers
- House Republicans vote against constituents
- Le vote prolongé de cinq heures, jusqu'à 23h00 heure locale — Iran/présidentielle
- Top prosecutor accuses president of corruption
- Argentine footballer sent off after video review
- Hollande aurait voté Macron au premier tour
- Hope India doesnt wreck Rambo: Sylvester Stallone
- Nathan's, Curtis hot dogs recalled for possible metal contamination
- Always Dreaming heavily favored in early Preakness wagering
- Security experts find clues to ransomware worm's lingering risks