Talking about Aishwarya, for her first look of today, she was seen wearing a forest green tiered gown by Yanina Fashion.
Though the gown was heavy to carry off, Aishwarya never had an awkward moment on the red carpet. While Aishwarya looked ravishing in an off white dress with colourful floral prints, Longoria sported a casual look in a grey track suit.
She teamed it up with a pair of Ferragamo heels. This year is Aaradhya's sixth visit to the Cannes Film Festival after she accompanied Aishwarya to the global film festival every year since she was born. The actress said, "I will always represent India at the red carpet and my brand".
So, while we sat here spell-bound, absorbing the bewitching beauty Aish was at the red carpet last night, her innate charm was also winning over other celebs at the French Riviera.
Global warming has led to a buried Arctic seed freezer being breached
They must now wait to see if soaring temperatures seen at the end of 2016 were a one-off or part of a longer trend. The recent flooding highlighted the potential threat global warning could have on the vault and it samples.
When Aishwarya Rai first stepped out of her home to leave for Cannes, her pictures with her five-year-old daughter Aaradhya swarmed the internet. A year ago the green-eyed beauty rocked a bold look by sporting bright purple lips.
"The stunning Aishwarya Rai is ready to slay the red carpet at the opening of Cannes Film Festival", Cinco wrote.
She completed her look with a pop of bright orange lip shade, fierce winged eyeliner and eye shadow in turquoise.
- Hollande aurait voté Macron au premier tour
- Hockey: Kiwis complete 5-0 whitewash against Indian eves
- Nathan's, Curtis hot dogs recalled for possible metal contamination
- Le vote prolongé de cinq heures, jusqu'à 23h00 heure locale — Iran/présidentielle
- Top prosecutor accuses president of corruption
- Des attaques revendiquées par l'EI font 35 morts
- Will Smith brings fresh air of West Philly to Cannes jury
- New York Yankees Honor Team Great Derek Jeter With Retirement of Number
- Hope India doesnt wreck Rambo: Sylvester Stallone
- Trump branded Comey 'nut job' as investigation points at White House