Participating Dunkin' Donuts will offer the free Frozen Dunkin' Coffee samples between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. ET.
To build excitement heading towards this fantastic Frozen Friday, over the next five days Dunkin' Donuts will help guests "Freeze the Day with $1K", surprising select customers at counters throughout the country with $1,000 cash.
The new blended beverages can be customized with flavor swirls and shots, too. Limit one bonus offer per account.
Dunkin' Donuts introduced Frozen Dunkin' Coffee at the beginning of May as a permanent addition to its coffee lineup. Coffee lovers rejoice!???? Frozen Dunkin' Coffee is finally here!
Free coffee! Need we say more?
Brad Miller lands on Tampa Bay's disabled list with abdominal strain
The Tampa Bay Rays have a very limited 40-man roster now with only a couple of position player options available. Despite his poor average and lack of power thus far, Miller actually leads the league in walks with 30.
Also, sign up for the free DD Perks rewards program and get a free medium beverage for joining and again on your birthday.
Dunkin' Donuts will welcome the summer season by giving everyone a chance to experience the smooth, rich frozen taste of its newest coffee beverage for free. There are still giveaways taking place today.
One customer tweeted about his disappointment with the size of Dunkin' Donuts' samples.
Pssst, you can get a FREE taste of our new Frozen Dunkin' Coffee in store today 5/19 10AM - 2PM. On May 19, 2017, Snapchat users can unlock a special Snaptchat geofilter at their nearest store that will add a frozen or icy filter to their photos. What do you think about this free offer, giveaway, and promotion?
- WiKiLeaks: l'enquête pour viol contre Julian Assange classée sans suite
- Une GT 1030 pour l'entrée de gamme — Nvidia
- Une consommation précoce influence les résultats scolaires — Cannabis
- Unai Emery écarte encore Ben Arfa — PSG
- Intl court stays Jadhav's execution till final verdict
- Filip Forsberg comes through again for Predators against Ducks in Game 3
- Trump slams probe into him as "single greatest witch hunt"
- Lidl's Response To The Millennial Avocado Toast Housing Epidemic Is Brilliant
- "Connard", "débile profond": Yann Barthès insulté par un conseiller de Macron
- George HW Bush weighs in on Ailes' death