The first official trailer for Bong Joon-Ho's Okja has everything.
Something really significant seems to have shifted in the marketing for the upcoming Netflix movie, Okja. Check out the trailer above!
It starts out as a sweet ode to the friendship between Hyun and her piggy pal, but quickly turns dark as Swinton's narrator announces that the super pigs "need to taste f***ing good".
Still, we weren't quite sure what exactly the film had in store, and the final trailer-released today ahead of the film's official premiere at Cannes- is somehow a bit more insane and wondrous than even the preview clip of Swinton talking about the types of nightmares a pig might have would suggest.
Win more games yourself - Guardiola tells Wenger to stop complaining
Fifth-placed Arsenal trail Liverpool by a point and host Everton in their final Premier League match of the season on Sunday. Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger claims that "some teams are on holiday" as the Premier League season draws to its conclusion.
Okja will have its world premiere at the Cannes Film Festival on Friday - amid a brewing controversy over whether the festival should be spotlighting films heading for the streaming service - and will launch globally on Netflix on June 28.
Ahn's Mija and Swinton's Lucy Mirando will be joined by a big-name cast, including Steven Yeun (The Walking Dead), Lily Collins (Love, Rosie), Paul Dano (Little Miss Sunshine), and Jake Gyllenhaal (Life), most of whom will portray animal rights activists.
Check out the full, slightly NSFW trailer here in all its glory. "It makes a great cinematic vibe".
For ten years, Mija (newcomer An Seo-hyun) has lived harmoniously in South Korea with the friendly superpig-until the big bad Mirando Corportation snatches up the gentle creature, with the intention of using it to revolutionize the livestock industry.
- Chris Cornell, Frontman Of Soungarden And Audioslave, Dies At 52
- Immigration Arrests Surge Following Trump Executive Order
- Refurbished Galaxy Note 7 Receives FCC Approval
- De'Aaron Fox: I'd love to play on Knicks with Kristaps Porzingis
- Forty Conservative Groups Urge Trump to Withdraw from Paris Climate Treaty
- Europol warns of 'escalating, unprecedented global cyber-attack'
- Chris Cornell dead at 52
- France's new PM Philippe takes office
- In Focus: Conte can convince unsure Marco Verratti to make Chelsea move
- IKEA submits plans to open store in Cary