Currently, we have had the movie's October 5th, 2018 release date confirmed by Sony, which is also moving Fede Alvarez's The Girl in the Spider's Web to Oct. 19, 2018.
Hardy, who is on the record as a huge fan of Venom, is a major get for the studio as they attempt to expand their Spider-Verse. The first Venom was Eddie Brock, a constant thorn in the side of Peter Parker and likely to be the character portrayed by Tom Hardy. The film will be directed by Ruben Fleischer, whose credits include Zombieland and, most recently, episodes of the Drew Barrymore comedy Santa Clarita Diet.
Tom Hardy is close to landing the coveted role of Venom in the "Spider-Man" supervillain spin-off.
Iran votes in first presidential election since nuclear deal
Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei casts vote in the presidential election at a polling station in Tehran May 19, 2017. Many pro-reform voters are still lukewarm Rouhani supporters, disappointed with the slow pace of change during his first term.
Throughout the history of Marvel Comics, Venom has appeared alongside Spider-Man, Iron Man, Deadpool, Hulk, and other Marvel Comics characters. He also comes with some pretty solid comic book movie experience, having previously starred as classic Batman villain Bane in 2012's The Dark Knight Rises. That's the challenge facing writers Scott Rosenberg and Jeff Pinkner, who penned the Venom script, and Fleischer. The studio's next project, Spider-Man: Homecoming, will be released as a joint project between Marvel Studios and Sony. Anyway, you can see Hardy showing off his fandom above. With Avi Arad, Amy Pascal and Matt Tolmach serving as producers.
Venom is one of the more popular villains in the Spider-Man universe and made his first big screen, live-action debut in Spider-Man 3 back in 2007. Now the actor will be making a film in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, but will once again be playing the bad guy. Dubbing himself "Venom", Brock became one of Spider-Man's most murderous and risky arch-nemeses.
- Cumul, nucléaire, Philippe impose ses règles au gouvernement — France
- Snap share value drops 20% after its first earnings report
- Le domaine des dieux se précise — La suite d'Astérix
- USTR Formally Notifies Congress Intent to Renegotiate NAFTA
- India Ranks Low on the Healthcare Index and Fails to Achieve Goals
- Partis politiques ou société civile : d'où viennent les ministres de Macron ?
- L'annonce reportée à mercredi — Nouveau gouvernement
- Sweden Drops Rape Investigation Against Julian Assange
- US Navy deploys second aircraft carrier to North Korea's doorstep
- Foot - National - Le Paris FC en barrage, Sedan en National 2