Via SportsBusiness Daily, the British company has announced a long-term partnership with Tom Brady, who will "curate" his own version of the Aston Martin Vanquish S.
As part of the deal, Brady gets to drive around an Aston Martin DB11, which is pretty cool I guess. "Tom and Aston Martin are similarly aligned in their path to excellence". A company rep said it "might be hard to tell" if Brady's endorsement will help them sell any more than usual.
Brady's deal will include a content series in which the quarterback will share what drives him while being featured with his vehicle.
It's a vehicle that Brady certainly can afford, but the starting price tag of $211,995 means most fans won't be able to copy him.
Vietnam urges prevention of WannaCry ransomware
Microsoft had already released fixes to the vulnerability in March, but has provided further updates and reminders to users. Some have also been machines involved in manufacturing or hospital functions, hard to patch without disrupting operations.
According to Rovell, Aston Martin usually manufactures just 4,000 cars a year, less than 1,000 of which are sold in the United States.
Aston Martin has announced that they have begun a long-term partnership with National Football League superstar Tom Brady. My team and I are looking forward to this creative collaboration as we continue to roll out Aston Martin's "Second Century' plan".
Yeah, life is good for the five-time Super Bowl champion.
- Nicolas Hulot confirme la fermeture de la centrale nucléaire de Fessenheim
- Engie et RWE étudieraient un rapprochement
- Simona Halep qualifiée — Masters de Rome
- Venezuela opposition leader blocked from traveling to UN
- US extends Iran nuclear sanctions relief
- Trump's Laptop, Tablet Ban On Flights From Europe Delayed -- For Now
- Morning Joe Mocks Waters to Her Face About Her Impeachment Fixation
- Brazilian President Says He Won't Resign Over Hush Money Allegations
- Trump decries 'single greatest witch hunt' in US history
- Yet Another Presidential Corruption Scandal in Brazil