Manchester City have also been linked with the 23-year-old in recent seasons but Dunne, who plied his trade with the Citizens between 2000 and 2009, thinks Barkley would be wise to move to north London.
Everton are setting their sights on transfer window targets as they gear up to meet the demands of European football next season, manager Ronald Koeman said on Friday. If he stays there will be more competition for him next season.
Ronald Koeman admits he doesn't feel confident that Ross Barkley will sign a new contract at Everton and that he expects the situation to be resolved by Monday.
"I am not anxious because I like to work with players who like to stay".
"If we go on holiday we need to know".
Zac Efron and Alexandra Daddario are getting together
ZAC Efron and Alexandra Daddario scotched rumours that they are an item ahead of the Australian premiere of Baywatch in Sydney. Filming on the new movie is scheduled to begin in October. "It's all for the character, to achieve an aesthetic and a look".
"We will see what the answer will be - and I don't know what will happen if he doesn't give any answer about that".
Koeman is relaxed and despite wanting Barkley to stay confirmed the club are pondering other options.
Former Arsenal star Paul Merson has said that Ross Barkley would struggle to gain game time at Arsenal or Tottenham. "I don't need to explain more because if we don't want the player to stay longer, then we don't offer him a new contract".
Koeman's men face a trip to Arsenal on Sunday to complete their Premier League campaign and, with Barkley yet to sign the deal offered by Everton, the Dutchman signalled that the midfielder could now leave.
"What we need is to keep his goals and find more players to score more than four or five in one season".
- Pakistan moves ICJ to rehear Kulbhushan Jadhav case within six weeks
- LeBron, Love lead Cavs past Celtics
- World's thinnest hologram will make screen size 'irrelevant'
- Carrie Underwood Makes Surprise Performance at New Kids on the Block Concert
- Antonio Conte gets own Twitter emoji to celebrate Chelsea's title win
- Des femmes désertent les rues d'un quartier de Paris — Harcèlement de rue
- "Des limites ne seront pas imposées à la presse", assure l'Elysée
- Defying "One Belt, One Road": EU Says No to China's Global Leadership
- Les ministres doivent soutenir les candidats de la majorité présidentielle — Législatives
- Allison Janney and Chuck Lorre launch fundraising campaign for Planned Parenthood