Malaga beat Barcelona 2-0 in early April and Michel said after that match: "Real Madrid will be the champions, but a Malaga man from Real Madrid has lent them a hand". "The boss has managed things very well this year. So I am happy".
The ex-Manchester United striker is the new all-time top scorer in Europe's big-five leagues - the Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga and Ligue 1 - with 368 goals. "We know it will be a hard game, but we are going to try and play at 100 percent to win it".
But he was denied a hat-trick late on when he inexplicably missed a virtually open goal, with his team-mates utterly stunned that he had failed to convert one of the easiest chances of his entire career.
James Rodriguez's stepfather has hinted the Colombian star is indeed set for a summer switch after falling down the pecking order under Real Madrid manager Zinedine Zidane. They'll do their best not to get a card.
Real Madrid winger Isco has described playing alongside Cristiano Ronaldo, who scored a brace as they defeated Celta Vigo on Wednesday, as a joy. Greaves scored his first in the 1957-58 campaign, before netting his last goal for West Ham during the 1970-71 season.
Madrid has been dominant from the start of the season, being in front for most of the league.
Deere profit beats on strong farm equipment demand, shares jump
For 2017, Deere now expects company equipment sales to increase 9%, compared with previous guidance of 4% growth. Shares rose 7% in premarket trading as the company topped profit expectations in its second quarter.
"The most hard part is still to come even though we're getting closer (to the title) every day", Zidane told reporters.
"I am happy, I am just a bit exhausted that's all", he said.
For Real Madrid, the remaining two fixtures are extremely crucial as a minor slip-up can cost them the title.
Malaga could be tricky because it has been in strong form recently. Celtistas may well, as the club letter says, "make room for pride and hope" - but even for the most-hardened of supporters, and indeed Barca fans everywhere, turning over the mighty Real Madrid may just be one dream too many. "I have to respect the competition and always go out to win".
Dermot Corrigan is a Madrid-based football writer who covers La Liga and the Spain national team for ESPN FC.
- USA : Le procès en incompétence de Donald Trump prend de l'ampleur
- Merkel, Macron seek to revitalise ties to bolster EU
- Abdoul Mbaye blanchi de tous les chefs d'accusation — Verdict
- François Bayrou au tribunal en 2019 pour une affaire de diffamation
- Mputu et Kalaba portent le TP Mazembe — CdC
- Microsoft criticises NSA's role in the global cyber attack
- Nomination d'un procureur spécial pour enquêter sur Donald Trump — Etats-Unis
- Filip Forsberg comes through again for Predators against Ducks in Game 3
- La robe d'une ministre qui fait polémique — Cannes
- Campbell Soup's profit drops 4.8% on weak demand