In further interesting developments, left-back Charlie Taylor has also been offered a two-year contract, despite Garry Monk saying that the 23-year-old had refused to play the last game of the season away at Wigan.
As revealed in a statement on the club's official website this week, Leeds United have released winger Jordan Botaka, after the DR Congo global managed only 14 appearances for the Whites since arriving in 2015.
Defender Charlie Taylor has been offered a new two-year deal but is expected to seal a move to the Premier League, with West Brom appearing to be at the head of the queue for his signature. He has up until a month to accept the deal.
Pontus Jansson joined Leeds last summer on a season-long loan from Serie A outfit Torino and his deal has since been made permanent.
Chelsea Manning released from United States military prison
Manning was imprisoned for disclosing archives of secret files to WikiLeaks and sentenced to an unprecedented 35-year term . July 5, 2016: Manning tries to kill herself in the military lockup at Kansas' Fort Leavenworth, according to her attorneys.
The agreement included an appearance-related clause promising Hernandez another year with the club and the former Swansea City player activated it after a season which saw him score six goals and make eight assists.
New one-year deals have been offered to promising juniors Eoghan Stokes and Tom Pearce while the club has also exercised the option to extend deals for Conor Shaughnessy and Romario Vieira.
On the other hand, Modou Barrow, Bartley, Matt Grimes, Alfonso Pedraza and Sacko will return to their parent clubs, following the expiration of their loan deals with the Yorkshire giants.
- Trump Says He Didn't Ask Comey To Drop The Russia Investigation
- How Much Damages Made By Wannacry Ransomware Attack Made Throughout The World
- Real Madrid's 2-goal Cristiano Ronaldo: Now our focus is Sunday
- Former FBI Director Comey to Testify Before US Congress Soon
- Donald Trump: 'even my enemies say there is no Russian Federation collusion'
- French researchers find last-ditch cure to unlock WannaCry files
- Amber Heard shows off form-fitting 'Aquaman' costume
- Bella Hadid suffers wardrobe malfunction at Cannes again
- Mom warns parents after daughter chokes on fidget spinner
- Turkey demands USA fire envoy in spat over Syrian Kurds