In further interesting developments, left-back Charlie Taylor has also been offered a two-year contract, despite Garry Monk saying that the 23-year-old had refused to play the last game of the season away at Wigan.
As revealed in a statement on the club's official website this week, Leeds United have released winger Jordan Botaka, after the DR Congo global managed only 14 appearances for the Whites since arriving in 2015.
Defender Charlie Taylor has been offered a new two-year deal but is expected to seal a move to the Premier League, with West Brom appearing to be at the head of the queue for his signature. He has up until a month to accept the deal.
Pontus Jansson joined Leeds last summer on a season-long loan from Serie A outfit Torino and his deal has since been made permanent.
Oops! Bella Hadid Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Cannes
And it seems Bella was ecstatic to be sharing the red carpet with the acting legend, as she was spotted rushing over to say hello. She also took to Instagram to share a shot with the blue waters of the French Riveira in the backdrop.
The agreement included an appearance-related clause promising Hernandez another year with the club and the former Swansea City player activated it after a season which saw him score six goals and make eight assists.
New one-year deals have been offered to promising juniors Eoghan Stokes and Tom Pearce while the club has also exercised the option to extend deals for Conor Shaughnessy and Romario Vieira.
On the other hand, Modou Barrow, Bartley, Matt Grimes, Alfonso Pedraza and Sacko will return to their parent clubs, following the expiration of their loan deals with the Yorkshire giants.
- Bella Hadid suffers wardrobe malfunction at Cannes again
- Real Madrid's 2-goal Cristiano Ronaldo: Now our focus is Sunday
- Chelsea Manning released from United States military prison
- Rod Beard's National Basketball Association mock draft 1.0
- Trump administration keeps Iran deal alive, but with new sanctions
- Return to path of denuclearization: United Nations to North Korea
- Autodesk, Inc. (ADSK) Receives Neutral Rating from Guggenheim
- Mom warns parents after daughter chokes on fidget spinner
- Gérald Darmanin dit son "attachement" à la fonction publique
- Merkel, Macron seek to revitalise ties to bolster EU