Asked what advice she would give her Bollywood costar, Sonam Kapoor replied: "I don't think I should give any advice to someone who has already walked several worldwide red carpets".
And it seems Bella was ecstatic to be sharing the red carpet with the acting legend, as she was spotted rushing over to say hello.
The Victoria's Secret model looked handsome as she attended the screening of Ismael's Ghosts in a stunning pink gown, with a sweetheart neckline which showed off her figure perfectly.
The prestige and pageantry of the 2016 Cannes Film Festival was famously interrupted when Bella Hadid totally owned the red carpet in an eye-popping side-slit red dress. This is the model's second consecutive year attending the festival, and she mimicked her risky choice of sporting a high-slit cut gown.
Autodesk, Inc. (ADSK) Receives Neutral Rating from Guggenheim
The sale was disclosed in a legal filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available through this hyperlink . The software company reported ($0.16) earnings per share for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of ($0.24) by $0.08.
She also took to Instagram to share a shot with the blue waters of the French Riveira in the backdrop.
Last year, she starred in the highly-regarded Feng Xiaogang flick I Am Not Madame Bovary, as well as the fantasy epics L.O.R.D: Legend of Ravaging Dynasties and League of Gods. She flashed matching pink underwear as she hit the carpet with her dad Mohammed. But fellow model Emily Ratajkowski also showed up and was turning everyone's head.
While the red carpet saw some of the most stunningy dressed celebs, some went a little too off-track with the choice of their ensembles. Nineteen-year-old Fanning was dressed in a unicorn-printed Vivienne Westwood gown and skirt.
The 70th Cannes Film Festival kick-started yesterday (May 17).
- Trump administration keeps Iran deal alive, but with new sanctions
- President Donald Trump Reaffirms: 'No Collusion'
- Donald Trump: 'even my enemies say there is no Russian Federation collusion'
- Len McCluskey wrong to say Labour cannot win election - Kezia Dugdale
- Deere profit beats on strong farm equipment demand, shares jump
- Microsoft criticises NSA's role in the global cyber attack
- Karp Capital Management Corp Takes Position in Foot Locker, Inc. (FL)
- Chelsea Manning released from United States military prison
- New footage shows Erdogan watching Washington brawl
- National Police Week honors law enforcement across the country