Asked what advice she would give her Bollywood costar, Sonam Kapoor replied: "I don't think I should give any advice to someone who has already walked several worldwide red carpets".
And it seems Bella was ecstatic to be sharing the red carpet with the acting legend, as she was spotted rushing over to say hello.
The Victoria's Secret model looked handsome as she attended the screening of Ismael's Ghosts in a stunning pink gown, with a sweetheart neckline which showed off her figure perfectly.
The prestige and pageantry of the 2016 Cannes Film Festival was famously interrupted when Bella Hadid totally owned the red carpet in an eye-popping side-slit red dress. This is the model's second consecutive year attending the festival, and she mimicked her risky choice of sporting a high-slit cut gown.
Campbell Soup's profit drops 4.8% on weak demand
If we look at stock performance in last active day trading, we see that stock has moved shed -0.58% to end the day at $70.45. The Jarislowsky Fraser Ltd holds 2.00 million shares with $138.16 million value, up from 1.99 million last quarter.
She also took to Instagram to share a shot with the blue waters of the French Riveira in the backdrop.
Last year, she starred in the highly-regarded Feng Xiaogang flick I Am Not Madame Bovary, as well as the fantasy epics L.O.R.D: Legend of Ravaging Dynasties and League of Gods. She flashed matching pink underwear as she hit the carpet with her dad Mohammed. But fellow model Emily Ratajkowski also showed up and was turning everyone's head.
While the red carpet saw some of the most stunningy dressed celebs, some went a little too off-track with the choice of their ensembles. Nineteen-year-old Fanning was dressed in a unicorn-printed Vivienne Westwood gown and skirt.
The 70th Cannes Film Festival kick-started yesterday (May 17).
- Return to path of denuclearization: United Nations to North Korea
- Former US Rep Weiner pleads guilty in sexting with minor case
- Trump administration keeps Iran deal alive, but with new sanctions
- Saudi Arabia says Trump visit will bolster cooperation, trade: foreign minister
- Un premier dossier brûlant pour Nicolas Hulot
- Chelsea Manning released from United States military prison
- Deere profit beats on strong farm equipment demand, shares jump
- National Police Week honors law enforcement across the country
- Autodesk, Inc. (ADSK) Receives Neutral Rating from Guggenheim
- Microsoft criticises NSA's role in the global cyber attack