Asked what advice she would give her Bollywood costar, Sonam Kapoor replied: "I don't think I should give any advice to someone who has already walked several worldwide red carpets".
And it seems Bella was ecstatic to be sharing the red carpet with the acting legend, as she was spotted rushing over to say hello.
The Victoria's Secret model looked handsome as she attended the screening of Ismael's Ghosts in a stunning pink gown, with a sweetheart neckline which showed off her figure perfectly.
The prestige and pageantry of the 2016 Cannes Film Festival was famously interrupted when Bella Hadid totally owned the red carpet in an eye-popping side-slit red dress. This is the model's second consecutive year attending the festival, and she mimicked her risky choice of sporting a high-slit cut gown.
Former FBI Director Comey to Testify Before US Congress Soon
Trump's associates and Russian Federation ". "You can't let them get you down, you can't let the critics and the naysayers get in the way of your dreams".
She also took to Instagram to share a shot with the blue waters of the French Riveira in the backdrop.
Last year, she starred in the highly-regarded Feng Xiaogang flick I Am Not Madame Bovary, as well as the fantasy epics L.O.R.D: Legend of Ravaging Dynasties and League of Gods. She flashed matching pink underwear as she hit the carpet with her dad Mohammed. But fellow model Emily Ratajkowski also showed up and was turning everyone's head.
While the red carpet saw some of the most stunningy dressed celebs, some went a little too off-track with the choice of their ensembles. Nineteen-year-old Fanning was dressed in a unicorn-printed Vivienne Westwood gown and skirt.
The 70th Cannes Film Festival kick-started yesterday (May 17).
- New footage shows Erdogan watching Washington brawl
- Saudi Arabia says Trump visit will bolster cooperation, trade: foreign minister
- Campbell Soup's profit drops 4.8% on weak demand
- President Donald Trump Reaffirms: 'No Collusion'
- Bella Hadid suffers wardrobe malfunction at Cannes again
- Chelsea Manning released from United States military prison
- Len McCluskey wrong to say Labour cannot win election - Kezia Dugdale
- How Much Damages Made By Wannacry Ransomware Attack Made Throughout The World
- Return to path of denuclearization: United Nations to North Korea
- UC Regents meeting to consider audit, student cap underway