"No NHS Tayside systems or hospital sites were affected by the cyber attack and there was no impact on NHS Tayside's Emergency Departments, outpatient clinics or Out-of-Hours Service".
Home Secretary Amber Rudd will chair a meeting of the Government's emergency COBRA committee later.
Russian Federation and Britain were among the worst-hit countries by the attack.
"The advice for patients remains to attend your hospital or GP appointment as usual unless you have been contacted and told not to".
The Scottish Government's resilience operation met on Monday to discuss the situation and heard that health boards put extra teams in place to support staff returning to work after the weekend.
Large swathes of the NHS have been paralysed by the cyber attack, which hit 200,000 victims in 150 countries around the world.
Such programs stop users from accessing their files until they make a payment in Bitcoin.
Torbay and South Devon NHS Foundation Trust, including Torbay and Newton Abbot Hospitals, was not affected by the attack.
2 passengers on Southwest flight from Raleigh to Houston injured
Southwest Airlines did not have any reports of turbulence during the flight that could have caused either injury, King said. Two people were injured on a Southwest Airlines flight that arrived shortly at 7:40 a.m.
"If people have hospital or GP appointments they should attend unless told otherwise".
The healthcare system in the United Kingdom is reeling from a ransomware attack.
"NCSC and NCA are working with Europol and other worldwide partners to make sure we all collect the right evidence, which we need to do to make sure we have the right material to find out who has done this and we go after them".
A cyber virus which caused turmoil within the NHS could have been much worse, a computer expert at the University of Sheffield has claimed.
The news came after staff at Europe's biggest hospital were warned on Monday not to switch on their computers as the NHS battled to recover from the crisis.
'It's an global attack and a number of countries and organisations have been affected, ' British Prime Minister Theresa May said.
"The way these attacks work means that compromises of machines and networks that have already occurred may not yet have been detected, and that existing infections from the malware can spread within networks", Britain's National Cyber Security Center said Sunday.
- Which Trump will show up for president's first foreign trip?
- Lions flanker Sean O'Brien misses Leinster game with calf problem
- Clapper rebuts Trump: 'I don't know if there was collusion or not'
- Building collapse in Sri Lanka's capital injures 19
- Une offre de 75 millions de Liverpool pour Mbappé — AS Monaco
- Liberal Democrats pledge to ban sale of diesel cars by 2025
- Trump, dogged by questions at home, makes first trip abroad
- Bournemouth plot ambitious £30M raid for Chelsea duo
- Quand il était critiqué par ses ministres sur Twitter — Emmanuel Macron
- Attentat des Champs-Elysées: un homme présenté à la justice