And one man they've been linked with in their bid to compete in the Premier League next season is Manchester City's Aaron Mooy, who has spent this term on loan at David Wagner's Huddersfield.
The Aussie star has made a big impression for the Terries in their run to the play-offs.
Mooy's agent Paddy Dominguez is on his way to England to "discuss the options for next season", and should Mooy help Huddersfield to promotion via the Championship play-offs, his value could skyrocket even more.
The options are whether he stays at Manchester City, or whether Huddersfield want him should they be promoted, or there is the possibility of a sale to other clubs.
The 26-year-old has played in all but one of Huddersfield's league matches this season and Mooy's form has prompted interest from Newcastle, Crystal Palace and a number of Championship clubs in a permanent deal, according to Australian outlet TheWorldGame.
George HW Bush weighs in on Ailes' death
Recently the network's biggest rating star, Bill O'Reilly was forced to resign under similar allegations to those of Ailes. Ailes resigned July 21 following a storm over a sexual harassment lawsuit filed by former Fox anchor Gretchen Carlson .
Newcastle and Aston Villa are interested in signing Aaron Mooy from Manchester City this summer, and both have made bids for the midfielder.
Mooy signed for Man City previous year from their feeder club Melbourne City but was shipped straight out on loan.
Mooy's contract at the Etihad doesn't expire until 2020 and while Huddersfield are said to have first choice on him, they are yet to make an offer.
Mooy's agent, Paddy Dominguez, is now on his way to the United Kingdom to sort out where is client will be playing his football next season.
"That doesn't mean they won't contact me.it just means they haven't to date".
- Solère contraint de démissionner de la présidence du groupe LR — Région IDF
- Brazilian President Says He Won't Resign Over Hush Money Allegations
- Cannes 2017 : Les décolletés sexy déjà stars du tapis rouge
- Ameritech Financial Responds to Increase in Federal Student Loan Interest Rates
- Yet Another Presidential Corruption Scandal in Brazil
- Exxon to Import Own Fuel to Supply New Gas Stations in Mexico
- Google is done with bad emoji blobs, new emojis in line
- Trump, procès en incompétence — Etats-Unis
- Simona Halep qualifiée — Masters de Rome
- Deux militaires meurent noyés lors d'un exercice dans la Marne — France