And one man they've been linked with in their bid to compete in the Premier League next season is Manchester City's Aaron Mooy, who has spent this term on loan at David Wagner's Huddersfield.
The Aussie star has made a big impression for the Terries in their run to the play-offs.
Mooy's agent Paddy Dominguez is on his way to England to "discuss the options for next season", and should Mooy help Huddersfield to promotion via the Championship play-offs, his value could skyrocket even more.
The options are whether he stays at Manchester City, or whether Huddersfield want him should they be promoted, or there is the possibility of a sale to other clubs.
The 26-year-old has played in all but one of Huddersfield's league matches this season and Mooy's form has prompted interest from Newcastle, Crystal Palace and a number of Championship clubs in a permanent deal, according to Australian outlet TheWorldGame.
Lidl's Response To The Millennial Avocado Toast Housing Epidemic Is Brilliant
If I bought it once every single day of the year, which no one does , it would cost me about $2,920. Gurner's criticisms of young people's spending habits did not go over well on social media.
Newcastle and Aston Villa are interested in signing Aaron Mooy from Manchester City this summer, and both have made bids for the midfielder.
Mooy signed for Man City previous year from their feeder club Melbourne City but was shipped straight out on loan.
Mooy's contract at the Etihad doesn't expire until 2020 and while Huddersfield are said to have first choice on him, they are yet to make an offer.
Mooy's agent, Paddy Dominguez, is now on his way to the United Kingdom to sort out where is client will be playing his football next season.
"That doesn't mean they won't contact me.it just means they haven't to date".
- Tom Brady Signs Endorsement Deal For $200K Aston Martin Car
- George HW Bush weighs in on Ailes' death
- Warriors trounce Spurs, take 2-0 series lead
- Deux militaires meurent noyés lors d'un exercice dans la Marne — France
- Unai Emery écarte encore Ben Arfa — PSG
- Pas d'état de grâce pour le couple Macron-Philippe — Sondage
- Brazilian President Says He Won't Resign Over Hush Money Allegations
- "Connard", "débile profond": Yann Barthès insulté par un conseiller de Macron
- Simona Halep qualifiée — Masters de Rome
- Une GT 1030 pour l'entrée de gamme — Nvidia