And one man they've been linked with in their bid to compete in the Premier League next season is Manchester City's Aaron Mooy, who has spent this term on loan at David Wagner's Huddersfield.
The Aussie star has made a big impression for the Terries in their run to the play-offs.
Mooy's agent Paddy Dominguez is on his way to England to "discuss the options for next season", and should Mooy help Huddersfield to promotion via the Championship play-offs, his value could skyrocket even more.
The options are whether he stays at Manchester City, or whether Huddersfield want him should they be promoted, or there is the possibility of a sale to other clubs.
The 26-year-old has played in all but one of Huddersfield's league matches this season and Mooy's form has prompted interest from Newcastle, Crystal Palace and a number of Championship clubs in a permanent deal, according to Australian outlet TheWorldGame.
Une consommation précoce influence les résultats scolaires — Cannabis
A noter que les filles étaient davantage concernées par ce lien de cause à effet. Les parents de ces jeunes adultes ont également fait l'objet d'une enquête.
Newcastle and Aston Villa are interested in signing Aaron Mooy from Manchester City this summer, and both have made bids for the midfielder.
Mooy signed for Man City previous year from their feeder club Melbourne City but was shipped straight out on loan.
Mooy's contract at the Etihad doesn't expire until 2020 and while Huddersfield are said to have first choice on him, they are yet to make an offer.
Mooy's agent, Paddy Dominguez, is now on his way to the United Kingdom to sort out where is client will be playing his football next season.
"That doesn't mean they won't contact me.it just means they haven't to date".
- "Connard", "débile profond": Yann Barthès insulté par un conseiller de Macron
- Brazilian President Says He Won't Resign Over Hush Money Allegations
- Warriors trounce Spurs, take 2-0 series lead
- WiKiLeaks: l'enquête pour viol contre Julian Assange classée sans suite
- Times Square crash driver who killed tourist 'heard voices'
- Unai Emery écarte encore Ben Arfa — PSG
- Deux militaires meurent noyés lors d'un exercice dans la Marne — France
- Google is done with bad emoji blobs, new emojis in line
- Trump reportedly asked Comey to consider imprisoning members of the press
- Yet Another Presidential Corruption Scandal in Brazil