Love Island victor Nathan Massey has admitted he has been left "overwhelmed" by the support he had received following the news that he will become a father for the first time.
Yep, it looks as though the 26-year-old star could be expecting to welcome a mini-Nathan, with people speculating she is having a BOY following a very telling tweet. People are probably expecting us to get back together because we're having a baby, but we're not one of those couples who can force something if it's not working, ' she said to Ok! magazine.
The Love Island winners split back in April, where they stated that "love just wanted enough" and vowed to stay friends.
Cara and Nathan's baby is due in November. 'I know a lot of people will think, well you're going to have a baby together so just stay together - but we're not going to do that just to look like the ideal couple'. "It's an emotional time for me and I'm overwhelmed by all the support from both my family and friends".
House oversight panel calls for May 24 hearing with Comey
And who's to say that the capricious and egotistical tycoon will decide the job's not up to him, and go of his own accord? Sen. Comey will be called to testify before House and Senate committees in public hearings over the next few weeks.
Hinting at another cameo on the show, Cara told OK! magazine: "It depends if they want me and the baby!"
'I love my @Miss_Delahoyde more than ice cream ❤ I'm so happy to be godmother to the bundle of beauty growing inside my best friend. "I went in for one thing and came out expecting a baby". "I'm pregnant and in a vulnerable state, so I wouldn't want to go on there if they were trying to pit me and Nathan against each other". 'But I was thinking, should I be happy?
Nathan, 24, accompanied Cara to her first scan and it sounds like they're both looking forward to becoming parents even though they're no longer a couple.
- Melania Trump announces first overseas trip as first lady
- Trump says he gave Russians the super secret information aides denied yesterday
- China's Xi says willing to help end rift with South Korea
- Pippa Middleton's wedding is shaping up as Britain's wedding of the year
- Les fantômes d'Ismaël, d'Arnaud Desplechin, une réalisation éblouissante — Festival de Cannes
- Morgan Stanley Increases Amphenol Co. (APH) Price Target to $68.00
- Red-hot Real star Asensio in Spain squad
- U.S. imposes sanctions in joint action with Saudi Arabia
- This Website Encourages Conversation To Tackle Mental Illness
- Bringing high speed rail to the Toronto-Windsor corridor