Love Island victor Nathan Massey has admitted he has been left "overwhelmed" by the support he had received following the news that he will become a father for the first time.
Yep, it looks as though the 26-year-old star could be expecting to welcome a mini-Nathan, with people speculating she is having a BOY following a very telling tweet. People are probably expecting us to get back together because we're having a baby, but we're not one of those couples who can force something if it's not working, ' she said to Ok! magazine.
The Love Island winners split back in April, where they stated that "love just wanted enough" and vowed to stay friends.
Cara and Nathan's baby is due in November. 'I know a lot of people will think, well you're going to have a baby together so just stay together - but we're not going to do that just to look like the ideal couple'. "It's an emotional time for me and I'm overwhelmed by all the support from both my family and friends".
France: passation de pouvoir Hollande-Macron
En présence du chef d'état-major des armées, il s'est recueilli sous la pluie devant la flamme du soldat inconnu. La présentation du collier de Grand maître de la Légion d'honneur à Emmanuel Macron .
Hinting at another cameo on the show, Cara told OK! magazine: "It depends if they want me and the baby!"
'I love my @Miss_Delahoyde more than ice cream ❤ I'm so happy to be godmother to the bundle of beauty growing inside my best friend. "I went in for one thing and came out expecting a baby". "I'm pregnant and in a vulnerable state, so I wouldn't want to go on there if they were trying to pit me and Nathan against each other". 'But I was thinking, should I be happy?
Nathan, 24, accompanied Cara to her first scan and it sounds like they're both looking forward to becoming parents even though they're no longer a couple.
- Estimations under Considerations: Comcast Corporation (NASDAQ:CMCSA)
- Trump says he gave Russians the super secret information aides denied yesterday
- This Website Encourages Conversation To Tackle Mental Illness
- China's Xi says willing to help end rift with South Korea
- USA planning to kill Kim Jong-un - North Korea claims
- Morgan Stanley Increases Amphenol Co. (APH) Price Target to $68.00
- Siri vs Google Assistant on the iPhone
- Israeli minister reportedly says it is time to assassinate Syria's Assad
- Live Nation Offering First Ever Festival Passport
- Universal Studios Hollywood Introducing New Nighttime Wizarding World of Harry Potter Show