The only problem with Waters' claims is that there is no evidence to back them up. Huffington Post editor Sam Stein asked Waters.
Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) believes President Donald Trump will be impeached for working in collusion with Russian Federation during the election and then covering up those actions in the White House. "That's what they really want to happen", Waters said, regarding her belief in the Russians' motivation for helping Trump.
"I believe when we get the subpoenas and we get the special counsel at work doing the real digging into whether or not there was collusion, and the other committees are trying to establish certain facts, we are going to learn a lot about the connections between this president, his allies and the Kremlin, and it's going to be very revealing", she said.
China, ASEAN agree on framework for South China Sea code of conduct
The meeting was co-chaired by Chinese Vice Foreign Minister Liu Zhenmin and Philippine Ambassador to China Jose Sta. Islands in the South China Sea face rival claims from Vietnam, Brunie, Malaysia, the Philippines and Taiwan.
"I think that when you saw him absolutely calling Hillary crooked, the, "lock her up, lock her up" all of that was developed". She made vague allegations of cooperation between the Trump campaign and Kremlin "in developing strategy about how they could ensure that Hillary Clinton was not elected".
But after a two-minute diatribe, the Democrat was forced to acknowledge that she has yet to actually see evidence of collusion.
"Republicans who have been cautious, many of whom are anxious but not ready to step forward, recognizing that they have to be concerned about their re-elections, etc., they won't be able to stand with this president when we unfold his connection to the Kremlin and what they were involved in, which we, and I, consider to be collusion", Waters said. "That is what leads to impeachment, and I've also said Trump will lead us right there", Water said Thursday on MSNBC's "Morning Joe".
- Grey's Anatomy (TF1) : Bientôt un nouveau spin-off !
- Real Madrid a point from title after Celta Vigo win
- Pressure is on Celtics in Game 2
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2's Initial Rotten Tomatoes Rating
- Nigerian University Rocked by Blasts, 1 Person Dead
- Google unveils latest tech tricks as computers get smarter
- Microsoft's free custom support could have stopped 'WannaCrypt'
- Statue of General Lee coming down in New Orleans on Friday
- Engie et RWE étudieraient un rapprochement
- Mexico welcomes NAFTA re-negotiation, expects constructive talks