The only problem with Waters' claims is that there is no evidence to back them up. Huffington Post editor Sam Stein asked Waters.
Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) believes President Donald Trump will be impeached for working in collusion with Russian Federation during the election and then covering up those actions in the White House. "That's what they really want to happen", Waters said, regarding her belief in the Russians' motivation for helping Trump.
"I believe when we get the subpoenas and we get the special counsel at work doing the real digging into whether or not there was collusion, and the other committees are trying to establish certain facts, we are going to learn a lot about the connections between this president, his allies and the Kremlin, and it's going to be very revealing", she said.
Real Madrid a point from title after Celta Vigo win
A point in the South of Spain will be enough to secure a first title in five years. Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo celebrates scoring their second goal with Isco.
"I think that when you saw him absolutely calling Hillary crooked, the, "lock her up, lock her up" all of that was developed". She made vague allegations of cooperation between the Trump campaign and Kremlin "in developing strategy about how they could ensure that Hillary Clinton was not elected".
But after a two-minute diatribe, the Democrat was forced to acknowledge that she has yet to actually see evidence of collusion.
"Republicans who have been cautious, many of whom are anxious but not ready to step forward, recognizing that they have to be concerned about their re-elections, etc., they won't be able to stand with this president when we unfold his connection to the Kremlin and what they were involved in, which we, and I, consider to be collusion", Waters said. "That is what leads to impeachment, and I've also said Trump will lead us right there", Water said Thursday on MSNBC's "Morning Joe".
- President Trump: I Didn't Ask Comey to Drop The Flynn Investigation
- Vietnam urges prevention of WannaCry ransomware
- China, ASEAN agree on framework for South China Sea code of conduct
- Turkey Painting Itself Into a Corner in Syria
- Trump decries 'single greatest witch hunt' in US history
- Trip to bring Macron face-to-face with troops
- Vanguard FTSE Emerging Markets All Cap Index ETF (VEE.TO) Moves -2.07%
- Video shows Chris Cornell's last performance hours before death
- Grey's Anatomy (TF1) : Bientôt un nouveau spin-off !
- Nicolas Hulot confirme la fermeture de la centrale nucléaire de Fessenheim