This week's episode of "Saturday Night Live" focused on President Trump and Sean Spicer, the president's press secretary.
After teasing Melissa McCarthy's return as Sean Spicer in several promos, "Saturday Night Live" did not disappoint.
Trump asks Holt for his undying loyalty, and then reminds everyone that he won the election "fair and square". "I fired him because of Russia", Trump/Baldwin said.
Spicer storms into the room, berating the group of reporters and sets to work on "clearing up" the speculation surrounding FBI Director James Comey's dismissal and the ongoing Russian investigation, all with the help of Russian matryoshka dolls.
"Wait so, did I get him?".
"I just need a couple minutes in a bush to get it together".
No indication yet from Flynn on subpoena
The Intelligence Committee is seeking to interview Flynn as part of its probe of Russian election interference. Popular Video SNL is not a fan of the Trump administration, and it shows with every new skit they produce.
At one point, the sketch mocked Trump's attempts to distance himself from Russian Federation with a letter from his lawyers. Some people have called me a serial tapist.
McCarthy's Spicer sketch involves the aforementioned trip through NYC traffic.
Spicy jumped into the scene to attack a reporter with a fire extinguisher when he started pleading with Sanders to take over briefing duties full time. "Liar, liar, trousers on fire!"
"Spicey's back, Sarah's out", He said. "The only Russian Federation things are my little dollies". Finally, Steve Bannon is portrayed on a matryoshka doll Slimer from Ghostbusters and Attorney Jeff Sessions is Pikachu.
"I don't think I can do this anymore, Mr. President", Spicer said. A reporter points to a window and says, "I'm pretty sure I can see him hiding in those bushes".
"Have you ever told me to say things that are untrue?" an out of breath Spicer asks Trump. There was no way McCarthy wasn't going to mock Spicer for it, and she definitely delivers! It's plenty of Sean "Rage" Spicer getting flustered and furious at the press, eventually taking off (on his motorized podium) to confront Trump himself about some fibs Spicer may have had to tell for the President.
- Another viewpoint: If Clinton did what Trump has done
- Wells Fargo & Co Reiterates Outperform Rating for Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD)
- Worldwide effort set to keep Trump happy on 1st trip abroad
- Marc Benioff Sells 10000 Shares of salesforce.com, inc. (CRM) Stock
- La parution d'un livre d'Hulot annulée
- Golden State Warriors stomp Spurs in Game 2
- Macron wins Merkel backing for bid to shake up Europe
- Heavy gunfire erupts in Ivory Coast's two main cities
- 'Most hounded leader ever' - Donald Trump claims witch hunt over Russian Federation investigation
- Trump 'very close' to picking new Federal Bureau of Investigation chief, leaning toward Lieberman