What if you could just walk up to any Live Nation festival, even if it was sold out, and be let in?
If you're interested in pairing the Festival Passport with your actual passport for the ultimate music holiday, visit Live Nation's official Festival Passport website.
For North American and European music fans, this is major news as it will grant access to almost every major festival of the summer.
The Festival Passport will be made available on May 22nd, 10AM PST (1am Singapore time).
2 dead after cargo plane goes off runway at W. Va. airport
A spokesperson for the airport, Mike Plante, told reporters that there was nothing to indicate the pilot had difficulty landing. Plante added that accidents at Yeager are rare and that the runway's length is on par with major airports in NY and Chicago.
The pass will cost $799 and will work like a General Admission ticket to United States and worldwide festivals like Bonnaroo, Lollapalooza, Austin City Limits, Governors Ball, Forecastle, Rock Werchter, The Meadows, Sasquatch!, Isle of Wight and many more.
For $799, passport holders can attend festivals across the globe including Bonnaroo, Lollapalooza, Creamfields, Parklife and more. In order to keep things on the up and up, and prevent scalpers, these passports will be issued in the original buyer's name and are non-transferable.
Enter the Live Nation Festival Passport (FP) - a pass, that for the price of US$799, grants you access to over 90 festivals spanning the US, Europe, and 1 festival in Australia.
- Kentucky tourism shows strong growth in 2016
- Trump says appointment of special counsel 'hurts our country terribly'
- China's Xi says willing to help end rift with South Korea
- Finance ministers seek ways to make growth help more people
- NCSC urges vigilance in wake of cyber attack
- Cumul, nucléaire, Philippe impose ses règles au gouvernement — France
- USTR Formally Notifies Congress Intent to Renegotiate NAFTA
- New York Yankees vs. Houston Astros: Masahiro Tanaka vs Charlie Morton
- India Ranks Low on the Healthcare Index and Fails to Achieve Goals
- Man Utd fans react to Spurs defeat outside White Hart Lane