Bill Roache's character was left in a serious condition after being pushed down the stairs in his own home back in March, and a 'Whodunnit?' storyline has been unfolding ever since.
In the weeks since the storyline began, there have been a number of red herrings and for a while, Tracey Barlow was the prime suspect, until it was revealed that she was with escaped convict Rob Donovan on the night Ken was pushed.
But as he looks increasingly desperate for someone to go down, he ends up packing a bag and preparing to go, unaware that Ken is starting to recover some of his blurred memories.
France's Macron calls for 'historic reconstruction' of Europe
When Britain leaves the bloc in 2019, France will be the EU's only member with nuclear weapons and a permanent seat on the U.N. The two discussed a roadmap for the European Union.
Convinced Ken's prodigal son Daniel Osbourne is the guilty party, angry Adam Barlow abducts his nephew in Monday's action-packed episode, bundling him into the boot of his motor and driving out to a deserted auto park where he demands he admit he pushed his grandfather and left him for dead. With all these clues playing on Ken's mind, he starts to talk to Roy and discusses exactly what he remembers.
Ken confronts Adam, who catches him just in time before he leaves town. As he makes to leave, Ken's horrified to recognise a pair of trainers. But will his answer confirm him as the culprit? A shaken Ken then tells Peter he knows who tried to kill him and calls the police - so who did it?
- Israeli minister mocked for red carpet Jerusalem dress in Cannes
- 70 miners trapped after Iran blast
- Soundgarden's Chris Cornell dies suddenly
- US officials criticize Turkey after attack on DC protesters
- Regan Smith to fill in for injured Almirola this weekend at Charlotte
- Les ministres devront soutenir les candidats LREM aux législatives — Gouvernement
- LG Stylo 3 Plus
- Southwest Airlines Co (LUV) Stake Lowered by Pinnacle Financial Partners Inc
- Pochettino: Spurs cannot compete with rivals in transfer window
- Hulot au gouvernement: "Un ministre ne pose pas de conditions" assure Castaner