So, assuming Arsenal can take care of Everton, it truly is all down to that Liverpool/Middlesbrough game. Manchester City do not look like they will drop points, while Liverpool should easily dispatch Middlesbrough on Sunday. However, we know at this point you can take nothing for granted this season.
A quick refresher: the fourth-place team wins a spot in the Champions League playoffs while the third-place team is guaranteed a spot in the group stage.
Arsenal are fifth in the Premier League table with two games to play. Arsenal face relegated Sunderland later on Tuesday, and can still add a trophy to their cabinet this season by beating Premier League champions Chelsea in the FA Cup final on May 27.
The old European Cup used to consist of just one team (the champions) from each domestic league and they always allow the defending champions instant access the following year.
The prize for winning the league is £38m, but even bottom club Sunderland will still be paid nearly £2m just for taking part.
Alexis Sanchez is the only Arsenal player in the list, having scored 21 Premier League goals so far (the first Arsenal striker to hit 20 league goals since 2012).
United Airlines Charges Soldier $200 Bag Fee
United allows active USA mlitary personnel five checked bags sans service charge, provided each weighs no more than 70 pounds. United Airlines has offered to refund the fee, but Rader said he wants to try to change the policy.
Koscielny has seen limited first-team action of late due to an ongoing calf problem, and is set to miss the upcoming clash with Sunderland in the Premier League on Wednesday. Their final match is at home to Middlesborough, which if I were betting man I'd be backing the Reds to win, 100%. However, that would be to ignore some other obvious factors.
Gabriel de Jesus, Kevin de Bruyne and Yaya Toure scored City's goals as they moved two points above Liverpool in third.
"I think every game is important but now we are almost at the end of the season, we have two games and we have to win them both so it starts with Sunderland".
"Now, every day I do this and it is okay but sometimes with all the games we play every three days, it is hard and I need to have a rest to recover well for my Achilles".
"We will concentrate on our game and there is only one thing we can do which is to win and then hope the other results will go our way, which if they don't, they don't".
- 14 companies report 'WannaCry' damage in Korea
- Pochettino: A flawless performance to say goodbye
- Trump on Colbert: 'What he says is filthy'
- Hamilton sees off Vettel in enthralling Barcelona battle
- Arsenal will decide my future, not me - Sanchez
- US President Donald Trump's shifting reasons for sacking Federal Bureau of Investigation chief James Comey
- US Extends Obama-era Nuclear Sanctions Relief for Iran, Adds Other Sanctions
- Alibaba Group Holding Limited (NASDAQ:BABA) Expected To Report Earnings On Thursday
- Comey was taken aback by Trump request for loyalty pledge
- Chelsea boss Conte jokes about Diego Costa buffet jaunt — SNAPPED