The Godzilla: King of the Monsters cast has grown today with the addition of both Sally Hawkins and Charles Dance. In addition, Sally Hawkins will be returning to reprise her role as Dr. Vivienne Graham from 2014's Godzilla. The film's cast includes Millie Bobby Brown, Kyle Chandler, Vera Farmiga, O'Shea Jackson Jr., Aisha Hinds, Anthony Ramos, Charles Dance, and Sally Hawkins. Not much is known about the plot of the film, which was co-written by Dougherty and Zach Shields.
King of the Monsters is part of a giant monster cinematic universe being made by Legendary and Warners that also includes the recent hit Kong: Skull Island.
Trump on Colbert: 'What he says is filthy'
He then attacked the Late Show - which airs at 11.30pm, a time when most children would be in bed - for its ratings. Colbert then proceeded to blow kisses to the camera and mouth out the world "I love you", grinning widely.
Dance, repped by Tavistock Wood Management, next will be seen in Lisa Langseth's directorial debut drama Euphoria starring Alicia Vikander, Eva Green and Charlotte Rampling.
Godzilla: King of the Monsters begins his reign on March 22, 2019. Should the series continue to succeed, the setting's going to need more than original monsters like the M.U.T.O. and the Skullcrawlers - it will need to pull in some fan-favorite monsters from the classic creature features to keep things interesting.
- Violence erupts at Erdogan protest in Washington
- Alex Steen played through broken foot during Blues-Predators series
- Comey was taken aback by Trump request for loyalty pledge
- French President Macron unveils 'gender even' Cabinet
- Alibaba Group Holding Limited (NASDAQ:BABA) Expected To Report Earnings On Thursday
- Marine Le Pen candidate dans le Pas-de-Calais
- Wawrinka éliminé par Isner et en manque de confiance — Rome
- Ryan Blaney earns first career pole for NASCAR's Go Bowling 400
- United Nations expert in Saudi denied access to imprisoned activists
- Pochettino: A flawless performance to say goodbye