The Godzilla: King of the Monsters cast has grown today with the addition of both Sally Hawkins and Charles Dance. In addition, Sally Hawkins will be returning to reprise her role as Dr. Vivienne Graham from 2014's Godzilla. The film's cast includes Millie Bobby Brown, Kyle Chandler, Vera Farmiga, O'Shea Jackson Jr., Aisha Hinds, Anthony Ramos, Charles Dance, and Sally Hawkins. Not much is known about the plot of the film, which was co-written by Dougherty and Zach Shields.
King of the Monsters is part of a giant monster cinematic universe being made by Legendary and Warners that also includes the recent hit Kong: Skull Island.
Chelsea boss Conte jokes about Diego Costa buffet jaunt — SNAPPED
Terry announced last month he will be leaving Chelsea at the end of the season after 22 years in search of regular football. I'll sit down and consider it with my family, whether that here or overseas or wherever that may be.
Dance, repped by Tavistock Wood Management, next will be seen in Lisa Langseth's directorial debut drama Euphoria starring Alicia Vikander, Eva Green and Charlotte Rampling.
Godzilla: King of the Monsters begins his reign on March 22, 2019. Should the series continue to succeed, the setting's going to need more than original monsters like the M.U.T.O. and the Skullcrawlers - it will need to pull in some fan-favorite monsters from the classic creature features to keep things interesting.
- Investor Watch: Indicator Review for Newmont Mining Corp (NEM)
- Marine Le Pen candidate dans le Pas-de-Calais
- Pochettino: A flawless performance to say goodbye
- Arsenal will decide my future, not me - Sanchez
- Ryan Blaney earns first career pole for NASCAR's Go Bowling 400
- Puerto Rico militant being freed from custody after 36 years
- United Nations expert in Saudi denied access to imprisoned activists
- Nadal continues fine form with Madrid Open title
- Midas Management Corp Has $1978000 Stake in American Express Company (AXP)
- Alex Steen played through broken foot during Blues-Predators series