How serious is Dwayne Johnson about running for President of the United States? When Fallon cited a recent poll that suggested Johnson would beat Trump were an election held today, Johnson was flattered but remained coy and diplomatic, but not without making a slight dig at POTUS.
Dwayne Johnson gets his mind blown while playing a amusing game on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon on Thursday night (May 18) in New York City.
"Yeah, of course I would consider it", Johnson said when the question was posed to him.
That's right. In a poll looking at a hypothetical election between the two now, Johnson had 42 percent support over Trump's 37 percent. Then he dropped this, which sounds an terrible lot like a campaign slogan: "More poise, less noise".
Manchester City Zabaleta announcement opens door for Bilic — Transfer Focus
That's why it will be a very emotional moment. "City had a big and ambitious project and this is why I chose to come". And with him you have that feeling he could save the game".
"The surge and the groundswell since then has really been incredible", he said in the interview (above), citing a national poll "that brought together Republicans and Democrats saying that I would beat Donald Trump if we had an election today to become president". I think over the years I've become a guy that people relate to. "I get up early in the morning at a ridiculous hour and go to work and spend time with the troops, take care of my family-I love taking caring of people", he continued. I've been blown away.
But if Johnson is going to win the respect of the nation for that possible presidential bid he mentioned, the "Baywatch" lifeguard needs to get his head out of the sand and grasp the concept of an infinite cosmos.
"Three-and-a-half years is a long ways away, so we'll see", Johnson concluded.
- You can now play with Windows 10's impressive Story Remix video editor
- US likely to ban laptops on all flights from Europe
- Destiny 2 Competitive Mode Limited to 4v4
- Inflation rate drops for third consecutive month
- 'Most hounded leader ever' - Donald Trump claims witch hunt over Russian Federation investigation
- Justice Department Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel for Russia Investigation
- NSA warned Microsoft about vulnerability connected to 'Wanna Cry'
- Golden State Warriors stomp Spurs in Game 2
- New York Times Square crash: Driver arrested
- Wells Fargo & Co Reiterates Outperform Rating for Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD)