How serious is Dwayne Johnson about running for President of the United States? When Fallon cited a recent poll that suggested Johnson would beat Trump were an election held today, Johnson was flattered but remained coy and diplomatic, but not without making a slight dig at POTUS.
Dwayne Johnson gets his mind blown while playing a amusing game on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon on Thursday night (May 18) in New York City.
"Yeah, of course I would consider it", Johnson said when the question was posed to him.
That's right. In a poll looking at a hypothetical election between the two now, Johnson had 42 percent support over Trump's 37 percent. Then he dropped this, which sounds an terrible lot like a campaign slogan: "More poise, less noise".
Destiny 2 Competitive Mode Limited to 4v4
Then head down to the comments section and let us know what you're hoping to see when Destiny 2 hits PC and consoles this fall. Bungie has stated that special guests will be there for the sequel premiere. "We have the whole game at home".
"The surge and the groundswell since then has really been incredible", he said in the interview (above), citing a national poll "that brought together Republicans and Democrats saying that I would beat Donald Trump if we had an election today to become president". I think over the years I've become a guy that people relate to. "I get up early in the morning at a ridiculous hour and go to work and spend time with the troops, take care of my family-I love taking caring of people", he continued. I've been blown away.
But if Johnson is going to win the respect of the nation for that possible presidential bid he mentioned, the "Baywatch" lifeguard needs to get his head out of the sand and grasp the concept of an infinite cosmos.
"Three-and-a-half years is a long ways away, so we'll see", Johnson concluded.
- Manchester City Zabaleta announcement opens door for Bilic — Transfer Focus
- Worldwide effort set to keep Trump happy on 1st trip abroad
- Wells Fargo & Co Reiterates Outperform Rating for Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD)
- Here's what we know about 'Destiny 2'
- Golden State Warriors stomp Spurs in Game 2
- New York Times Square crash: Driver arrested
- Trump 'very close' to picking new Federal Bureau of Investigation chief, leaning toward Lieberman
- Baahubali 2 crosses rs 1500 cr mark
- No indication yet from Flynn on subpoena
- Motorola Launches Moto C and Moto C Plus: Specifications and Features