There has been a lot of buzz about Destiny 2 coming to PC, but it seems there is more to the story.
Blizzard maintains that Battle.net will "solely" support Destiny 2 on the launcher -at the moment-, as far as adding non-Blizzard games. Being on Battle.net will allow Destiny 2 to plug in to our existing global network, freeing up the developers at Bungie to focus their energy and resources on making the best and most fun game they possibly can. That actually becomes pretty motivating to get back to work, because you can see, so clearly, inspiration n things that are going amazingly.
If you missed the Destiny 2 livestream we'll have a full roundup of news from the event shortly, as well as hands-on impressions from Wesley, our man with his boots on the ground out in LA for the reveal.
After introducing us to the game's narrative, players received a showcase of gameplay.
One of the final reveals of the event was talk about Destiny 2 on PC. Bungie has stated that special guests will be there for the sequel premiere.
"We have the whole game at home".
Melissa McCarthy's Sean Spicer Returns To 'Saturday Night Live,' Hides in Bushes
At one point, the sketch mocked Trump's attempts to distance himself from Russian Federation with a letter from his lawyers . This week's episode of "Saturday Night Live" focused on President Trump and Sean Spicer, the president's press secretary.
Bungie teased a new raid - the toughest gauntlet a Destiny player can undertake - but gave away no details whatsoever. "But having a version of the game where you can sit on your couch in front of your TV, it feels totally different than playing at your desk".
Players were given their first look at "Homecoming", the introductory mission from Destiny 2. To learn more about Destiny 2, head over to www.destinythegame.com.
However, it's not the only option available for long-time Destiny fans.
In addition to the new campaign, Destiny 2 will let you explore worlds through adventures, setting you on questlines for characters you meet in the wild. Then head down to the comments section and let us know what you're hoping to see when Destiny 2 hits PC and consoles this fall.
Destiny 2 will be released on September 8, 2017 for PS4 and Xbox One (and presumably Scorpio).
- Macron wins Merkel backing for bid to shake up Europe
- Manchester City Zabaleta announcement opens door for Bilic — Transfer Focus
- Here's what we know about 'Destiny 2'
- Shadow Brokers teases more Windows exploits and cyberespionage data
- Marc Benioff Sells 10000 Shares of salesforce.com, inc. (CRM) Stock
- US likely to ban laptops on all flights from Europe
- No indication yet from Flynn on subpoena
- New York Times Square crash: Driver arrested
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson 'flattered' by fan support for presidency
- Justice Department Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel for Russia Investigation