The Stamford Bridge side had to settle for 10th place in the table last term, having won the title the previous season, and were heavily criticised for their poor performances.
Chelsea have of course shown they can win the title, and did so only a couple of seasons ago - their real issue seems to be retaining it, and that's something that Conte is very aware of.
Batshuayi is yet to start a league game since arriving from Marseille previous year, but could be given a run-out if, as expected, manager Antonio Conte elects to shuffle his pack.
Chelsea technical director Michael Emenalo will meet the manager this week to discuss summer transfer targets, with Romelu Lukaku, Leonardo Bonucci and Virgil van Dijk on the club's wanted list. It will be very tough to compete but we feel we can be strong next season, not just in the Premier League but the Champions League as well. "There is no better feeling in football". People laugh and people get criticised - it's not nice after a season when you won the league.
"If you're a Chelsea fan that's what you're hoping for now", said the former England midfielder.
"They said we didn't want to play any more, that we are lazy, and that's not true". I think this result is for this attitude, this behaviour of my players.
Conte said: 'I think the club want to fight to win every competition. "In my mind there was this option to play a 3-4-3 because I knew I had the players to do that", Conte said. We have the same ambition.
Fox News mastermind Roger Ailes dies aged 77
Carlson said there had been at least six instances when Ailes talked about her body, intimidated her or used demeaning language. For now, just watch the reactions of the F & F team for an idea of what's going on at Fox today.
Watford boss Walter Mazzari believes league winners Chelsea were the most superior team this season.
Terry has been on the bench 11 times since last starting - in the FA Cup win at Wolves - appearing twice in the final minutes.
"Now they know my idea, I know them, the characteristics of my players, and we can improve", he added. Sometimes we play well, but concede a goal and then it's hard to get back in the game.
"After the defeats early in the season, we started this incredible run and then we realised that we could win it this season".
And now they'll be able to focus exclusively on beating Arsenal to win the FA Cup at the end of the month.
Chelsea manager Antonio Conte is already targeting his next trophy bid, even though his future remains uncertain with the English Premier League's (EPL) newest champions.
- Growth Analysis of: salesforce.com, inc. (CRM)
- U.S. 'refuses' to let Benjamin Netanyahu accompany Donald Trump to Western Wall
- Ivanka Trump trolled over having name tent without a title
- The world's richest people have been left with a fortune of trump
- United States airstrikes target pro-Assad forces in Syria
- George's fate could be determined Thursday — Paul George
- Capital International Ltd. CA Has $66.33 Million Position in Microsoft Co. (MSFT)
- Jason Chaffetz expected to announce early resignation from Congress
- Changes the Celtics Need to Make to Get Back Into the ECF
- Priest's DNA does not match profile from cold-case murder of nun