And today, Deepika looked bright and sunny in a yellow pencil dress with dramatic bell sleeves.
Ahead of her appearance on Day 2, Deepika Padukone was seen having fun while going through the assortment of clothes in the closet designed for her.
The actress was all smiles as she was snapped at the airport leaving for Cannes on Sunday.
She teamed it up with Jimmy Choo heels and De Grisogono jewellery - danglers in her ears and a cocktail ring which stood out.
On the work front back here in Bollywood, Deepika will be next seen in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Padmavati.
Baez Hits Grand Slam, Bryant Homers As Cubs Beat Reds 9-5
Cincinnati has dropped five straight as its pitching staff has struggled, allowing 24 runs in the past three contests. The Reds left-hander settled down and allowed just two hits and walk over two scoreless innings.
Well, she took the internet by storm after her first red carpet look at the Cannes Film Festival 2017 was revealed.
Deepika Padukone is slated to walk the red carpet yet again tonight and we can not wait for the lovely diva to make another jaw-dropping entry! "It's about being attractive and you look attractive only if you're happy inside and confident", she said. The sultry actress socialised with the brand's co-ambassadors Susan Sarandon, Julianne Moore and Elle Fanning.
Deepika went all out past year with this stunning outfit which she was seen rocking at the MTV EMA 2016. Deepika started her Cannes trip in a maxi dress as she boarded her flight from Mumbai and got off wearing a mustard top and jeans after landing in France. While worldwide media was mostly mum on Deepika, back home, she created a buzz. The ponytail suited her look perfectly.
Sonam, Deepika and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan are scheduled to walk the red carpet at the film festival this year.
- Pochettino: A flawless performance to say goodbye
- Trump to work as 'mediator' between Israel, Palestine
- Investor Watch: Indicator Review for Newmont Mining Corp (NEM)
- Nadal continues fine form with Madrid Open title
- French President Macron unveils 'gender even' Cabinet
- Arsenal will decide my future, not me - Sanchez
- Tulsa leaders urge peace after cop acquitted in man's death
- Flipkart named top employer by LinkedIn
- United Nations expert in Saudi denied access to imprisoned activists
- Chelsea boss Conte jokes about Diego Costa buffet jaunt — SNAPPED