And today, Deepika looked bright and sunny in a yellow pencil dress with dramatic bell sleeves.
Ahead of her appearance on Day 2, Deepika Padukone was seen having fun while going through the assortment of clothes in the closet designed for her.
The actress was all smiles as she was snapped at the airport leaving for Cannes on Sunday.
She teamed it up with Jimmy Choo heels and De Grisogono jewellery - danglers in her ears and a cocktail ring which stood out.
On the work front back here in Bollywood, Deepika will be next seen in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Padmavati.
French President Macron unveils 'gender even' Cabinet
Macron wants European militaries to work together more, and for eurozone countries to share a budget and tax rules. But Macron's office said the government line-up would not be unveiled until 3:00pm (1300 GMT) on Wednesday.
Well, she took the internet by storm after her first red carpet look at the Cannes Film Festival 2017 was revealed.
Deepika Padukone is slated to walk the red carpet yet again tonight and we can not wait for the lovely diva to make another jaw-dropping entry! "It's about being attractive and you look attractive only if you're happy inside and confident", she said. The sultry actress socialised with the brand's co-ambassadors Susan Sarandon, Julianne Moore and Elle Fanning.
Deepika went all out past year with this stunning outfit which she was seen rocking at the MTV EMA 2016. Deepika started her Cannes trip in a maxi dress as she boarded her flight from Mumbai and got off wearing a mustard top and jeans after landing in France. While worldwide media was mostly mum on Deepika, back home, she created a buzz. The ponytail suited her look perfectly.
Sonam, Deepika and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan are scheduled to walk the red carpet at the film festival this year.
- US Extends Obama-era Nuclear Sanctions Relief for Iran, Adds Other Sanctions
- Nadal continues fine form with Madrid Open title
- MLB investigates Blue Jays' Kevin Pillar over apparent homophobic slur
- Arsenal will decide my future, not me - Sanchez
- Marine Le Pen candidate dans le Pas-de-Calais
- Stadium for Rams, Chargers delayed; won't open until 2020
- United Nations expert in Saudi denied access to imprisoned activists
- Midas Management Corp Has $1978000 Stake in American Express Company (AXP)
- Cyber-attack a "wake-up call" says Microsoft
- Toyota, 3 other automakers settle suit over Takata air bags