The Cleveland Indians made a minor trade with the Tampa Bay Rays as they swapped Michael Martinez for cash considerations on Thursday afternoon. Evidently, Miller saw the doctor today and the result was a trip to the DL after determining that Brad Miller has a left abdominal strain.
The Tampa Bay Rays have a very limited 40-man roster now with only a couple of position player options available. However, do not look for much offensive production from the 34-year-old veteran. Miller slugged a career-high 30 home runs in 2016.
Martinez's best season with the Phillies was when he posted a slash line of.196/.258/.282 with three home runs and 24 RBI during his rookie campaign.
Trump slams probe into him as "single greatest witch hunt"
Trump said that the attitude is a big reason why he won the November election. Rosenstein was due to brief USA senators later on Thursday.
The Rays become the fifth major league team that he has played for, since being signed as an amateur free agent by the Washington Nationals in 2005, though never making it to the majors. The majority of his experience has come with the Phillies, but he has also spent some time with the Boston Red Sox and of course the Indians. Despite his poor average and lack of power thus far, Miller actually leads the league in walks with 30.
- Une consommation précoce influence les résultats scolaires — Cannabis
- Tom Brady Signs Endorsement Deal For $200K Aston Martin Car
- Trump, procès en incompétence — Etats-Unis
- Simona Halep qualifiée — Masters de Rome
- Solère contraint de démissionner de la présidence du groupe LR — Région IDF
- La robe d'une ministre qui fait polémique — Cannes
- Une GT 1030 pour l'entrée de gamme — Nvidia
- Cannes 2017 : Les décolletés sexy déjà stars du tapis rouge
- Yet Another Presidential Corruption Scandal in Brazil
- Lidl's Response To The Millennial Avocado Toast Housing Epidemic Is Brilliant