The Cleveland Indians made a minor trade with the Tampa Bay Rays as they swapped Michael Martinez for cash considerations on Thursday afternoon. Evidently, Miller saw the doctor today and the result was a trip to the DL after determining that Brad Miller has a left abdominal strain.
The Tampa Bay Rays have a very limited 40-man roster now with only a couple of position player options available. However, do not look for much offensive production from the 34-year-old veteran. Miller slugged a career-high 30 home runs in 2016.
Martinez's best season with the Phillies was when he posted a slash line of.196/.258/.282 with three home runs and 24 RBI during his rookie campaign.
Google is done with bad emoji blobs, new emojis in line
The blobs, as they came to be called, are seen on all Google platforms , including Gmail, Google + and during Google Hangouts. The emojis have got a new look and will be compatible with other platforms which will have more tonal colors and modern look.
The Rays become the fifth major league team that he has played for, since being signed as an amateur free agent by the Washington Nationals in 2005, though never making it to the majors. The majority of his experience has come with the Phillies, but he has also spent some time with the Boston Red Sox and of course the Indians. Despite his poor average and lack of power thus far, Miller actually leads the league in walks with 30.
- Trump slams probe into him as "single greatest witch hunt"
- "Connard", "débile profond": Yann Barthès insulté par un conseiller de Macron
- Intl court stays Jadhav's execution till final verdict
- Unai Emery écarte encore Ben Arfa — PSG
- Brazilian President Says He Won't Resign Over Hush Money Allegations
- Simona Halep qualifiée — Masters de Rome
- George HW Bush weighs in on Ailes' death
- Solère contraint de démissionner de la présidence du groupe LR — Région IDF
- Newcastle United signing Aaron Mooy would be major blow for Sunderland
- La robe d'une ministre qui fait polémique — Cannes