The Cleveland Indians made a minor trade with the Tampa Bay Rays as they swapped Michael Martinez for cash considerations on Thursday afternoon. Evidently, Miller saw the doctor today and the result was a trip to the DL after determining that Brad Miller has a left abdominal strain.
The Tampa Bay Rays have a very limited 40-man roster now with only a couple of position player options available. However, do not look for much offensive production from the 34-year-old veteran. Miller slugged a career-high 30 home runs in 2016.
Martinez's best season with the Phillies was when he posted a slash line of.196/.258/.282 with three home runs and 24 RBI during his rookie campaign.
George HW Bush weighs in on Ailes' death
Recently the network's biggest rating star, Bill O'Reilly was forced to resign under similar allegations to those of Ailes. Ailes resigned July 21 following a storm over a sexual harassment lawsuit filed by former Fox anchor Gretchen Carlson .
The Rays become the fifth major league team that he has played for, since being signed as an amateur free agent by the Washington Nationals in 2005, though never making it to the majors. The majority of his experience has come with the Phillies, but he has also spent some time with the Boston Red Sox and of course the Indians. Despite his poor average and lack of power thus far, Miller actually leads the league in walks with 30.
- Tom Brady Signs Endorsement Deal For $200K Aston Martin Car
- Solère contraint de démissionner de la présidence du groupe LR — Région IDF
- Une GT 1030 pour l'entrée de gamme — Nvidia
- Google is done with bad emoji blobs, new emojis in line
- Lidl's Response To The Millennial Avocado Toast Housing Epidemic Is Brilliant
- Warriors trounce Spurs, take 2-0 series lead
- Deux militaires meurent noyés lors d'un exercice dans la Marne — France
- Trump, procès en incompétence — Etats-Unis
- Trump's Laptop, Tablet Ban On Flights From Europe Delayed -- For Now
- Une consommation précoce influence les résultats scolaires — Cannabis