The Cherries travel to Leicester for Sunday's finale safe for another campaign among the elite having eclipsed last season's tally, now on 45 points following just two defeats - against the top two - out of their last 11 matches.
Howe's squad have again punched above their weight and could end up as high as eighth place should they win and other results go their way.
The Cherries have been linked with summer moves for Chelsea trio John Terry, Nathan Ake and goalkeeper Asmir Begovic as well as Sunderland forward Jermain Defoe, who had a loan spell with the Bournemouth earlier in his career.
'Hopefully there will be no negative surprises for us'.
(NYSE:PHM), Philip Morris International Inc. (NYSE:PM)
The United States Steel & Carnegie Pension Fund holds 579,770 shares with $53.04M value, down from 758,770 last quarter. Philip Morris International Inc. has a 1-year low of $86.78 and a 1-year high of $115.63. (NYSE:PM) for 106,719 shares.
The defender has started the last three games for West Brom and Howe said: "I haven't spoken to Marc".
Norwegian striker Joshua King has been a key player for Howe's side, scoring 16 goals in all competitions and the manager is happy that the 25-year-old is getting the recognition he deserves. I want to keep our best players. I want to try to add quality, if we can, to the group, and if we can do that it will be another good window for us. If you have players with good attitudes and ability, and they are the right age, then keep them together.
"Continuity is important to us. The second season we felt would be different in many ways, potentially harder and I think that has been the case", he told reporters.
"I think the difficulty for us is when we bring new players in, for the new players to understand our philosophy and to quickly adapt to how we play".
- Notre-Dame-des-Landes : un dossier brûlant pour Nicolas Hulot
- Bleuets : Beaucoup de sang neuf dans la première liste de Sylvain Ripoll
- 2 dead as Venezuela protests turn violent outside capital
- Robert Mueller's Appointment As Special Prosecutor, Reportedly A Witch Hunt
- Sampaoli annonce qu'il veut prendre la tête de l'Albiceleste — FC Séville
- Trump Knew Flynn Was Under Investigation Before Hiring Him — NY Times
- Pourquoi Nicolas Hulot a fait chuter EDF en Bourse — Gouvernement
- Ryan Fitzpatrick agrees to deal with Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Emery ne veut pas beaucoup de recrues — PSG
- Hulot: "il existe d'autres alternatives" à Notre-Dame-des-Landes