According to Dominic Fifield of the Guardian, Premier League side Bournemouth are preparing a double raid on title-winning side Chelsea, hoping to lure Nathan Ake and Asmir Begovic to the Vitality Stadium in the summer.
Ake impressed in the first half of this season on loan at Bournemouth, before being recalled by Chelsea, and is understood to be the main target. The Bosnian goalkeeper was close to moving to Bournemouth in January, when a deal was agreed in principle, contingent on Antonio Conte's side securing an experienced replacement. Yet the move for Aké is more complicated.
Governor Mark Dayton signs Real ID measure into law
The votes, 120-11 in the House and 57-8 in the Senate, came Wednesday to help end the saga of bringing Real ID to the state. But even before the debate over immigrant identification, Minnesota lawmakers had a problem with the Real ID Act.
The 22-year-old is regarded as one for the future at Stamford Bridge, and the Chelsea board are reportedly reluctant to let go of him. That attitude may not have changed despite the player having made only one Premier League start - against Watford on Monday - and one substitute appearance in the top flight in the second half of the season. I really enjoyed it because they are a good team who play good football. He did begin the FA Cup semi-final against Tottenham Hotspur with Gary Cahill ruled out through illness.
The Premier League champions, who are now negotiating a new deal for number one Thibaut Courtois, value Begovic at £12million and will be happy to listen to offers in that region.
- Motorola Launches Moto C and Moto C Plus: Specifications and Features
- Lawmakers demand swift action for Turkish Embassy violence
- 'They don't behave disinterested' - Wenger optimistic over Alexis & Ozil
- Building collapse in Sri Lanka's capital injures 19
- Attentat des Champs-Elysées: un homme présenté à la justice
- Hahn and Barnes share Byron Nelson lead
- Nike Inc (NYSE:NKE): Analysts' Estimations
- Wizarding World Hollywood announces epic nighttime show at Hogwarts Castle
- Shadow Brokers boasts of more Windows exploits and cyberespionage data
- Destiny 2 Competitive Mode Limited to 4v4