According to Dominic Fifield of the Guardian, Premier League side Bournemouth are preparing a double raid on title-winning side Chelsea, hoping to lure Nathan Ake and Asmir Begovic to the Vitality Stadium in the summer.
Ake impressed in the first half of this season on loan at Bournemouth, before being recalled by Chelsea, and is understood to be the main target. The Bosnian goalkeeper was close to moving to Bournemouth in January, when a deal was agreed in principle, contingent on Antonio Conte's side securing an experienced replacement. Yet the move for Aké is more complicated.
Hahn and Barnes share Byron Nelson lead
Kenny Perry was a stroke back along with David Frost, Fred Funk, Scott Parel, Marco Dawson and Tommy Armour. Sluman and Jimenez closed with birdies, and Janzen had a run of six birdies and a bogey from holes 10-17.
The 22-year-old is regarded as one for the future at Stamford Bridge, and the Chelsea board are reportedly reluctant to let go of him. That attitude may not have changed despite the player having made only one Premier League start - against Watford on Monday - and one substitute appearance in the top flight in the second half of the season. I really enjoyed it because they are a good team who play good football. He did begin the FA Cup semi-final against Tottenham Hotspur with Gary Cahill ruled out through illness.
The Premier League champions, who are now negotiating a new deal for number one Thibaut Courtois, value Begovic at £12million and will be happy to listen to offers in that region.
- Shadow Brokers teases more Windows exploits and cyberespionage data
- 2 passengers on Southwest flight from Raleigh to Houston injured
- Sharapova's popularity doesn't earn a French Open wild card — Sports Briefly
- Clapper rebuts Trump: 'I don't know if there was collusion or not'
- Governor Mark Dayton signs Real ID measure into law
- Eagles give running back LeGarrette Blount 1-year deal
- Duggar Sisters Suing Officials And Magazine Over Releasing Investigative Reports Leak
- Trump, dogged by questions at home, makes first trip abroad
- Here's what we know about 'Destiny 2'
- Wizarding World Hollywood announces epic nighttime show at Hogwarts Castle