M - 5 Kyrgyz films will be shown at the Cannes Film Festival, Department of Cinematography of the Ministry of Culture, Information and Tourism said May 19. After knowing how to manage with grace the little squall that came to raise the skirts of her dress, she unfortunately revealed her underwear on the first steps leading to the Palais des Festivals.
Bella Hadid could have asked Chrissy Teigen - wearing a high-slit dress has its risks.
Nineteen-year-old Elle Fanning, one of the youngest stars at Cannes, looked supremely elegant in the Vivienne Westwood off-shoulder gown.
Deja vu much? Bella Hadid dominated the red carpet at the 70th annual Cannes Film Festival on Wednesday, May 17, in a lovely Alexandre Vauthier silk gown.
Destiny 2 : une version Nintendo Switch dans les cartons ? Bungie s'exprime
J'aime cette console, mais je ne veux pas laissé croire à quiconque qu'il y a la possibilité [que Destiny] arrive avec un "nous considérons la question".
Last year, the winner of the Palme was Ken Loach's "I, Daniel Blake", which was the second time in a decade that Loach won the Palme; this year, he could be bested by Michael Haneke, already a two-time Palme-winner, who's back in competition with "Happy End". While posing on the red carpet, the Indian beauty did a hair flip much to the delight of the shutterbugs.
Smith and Almodovar are joined on this year's Cannes Film Festival jury by Jessica Chastain, filmmaker Paolo Sorrentino, German writer/director Maren Ade, French movie composer Gabriel Yared, and Chinese actress Fan Bingbing. Gone Girl actress and model Emily Ratajkowski, 25, also hit the red carpet at Cannes in a dress similar to Hadid's. Her pale satin gown by Twinset was designed with spaghetti straps and thigh-high split, according to Vanity Fair. Cannes Film Festival is now noted for its red carpet fashion display as well as for the quality of its film titles.
Deepika tried her best to emit sophistication and panache as she made her way to the red carpet as ambassador of global cosmetic giant L'Oreal Paris on Day 2 of the gala on Thursday, but didn't grab the attention she's normally used to.
- 4 suspected child lifters lynched
- Wal-Mart Sees Online Sales Surge, More Shoppers at Stores
- Malware case, a major blow for the NSA
- Polls open in first Iran presidential vote since atomic deal
- China's Xi calls for S. Korea ties to get back on track
- Création d'une technique de régénération des déchets en plastique
- Man charged with murder after NY vehicle carnage
- Ross Barkley surprise target for Antonio Conte
- Trump's first foreign trip has high stakes at each stop
- European Union regulators slap Facebook with fine for misleading them about WhatsApp