The wrestling drama has stunned the world by collecting Rs 500 crore from China alone. Baahubali 2's juggernaut is far from being over. The film collected Rs 1,502 crore, with a collection of Rs 1227 crore in India and Rs 275 crore in the overseas market.
Movie like Meri Pyaari Bindu, Sarkar 3, Hindi Medium and Half Girlfriend have released post Baahubali: The Conclusion, but couldn't stop the dream run of this magnum opus. With this, the movie has become the first Indian movie to achieve this feat.
At Rs 320-325 crore, Baahubali 2 is now the highest opening Indian film, beating Bollywood blockbusters and its 2015 predecessor Baahubali: The Beginning by a huge margin. In the opening week, the film earned Rs 534 crore which included Rs 247 crore in Hindi while the Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam versions earned Rs 287 crore. Baahubali 2 started Rs 400-club.
Man speaks out about friend killed in Barron Co. tornado
All severe modes are possible including strong tornadoes, baseball size hail and damaging winds exceeding 80 miles per hour . Another person was killed in Elk City, where a tornado destroyed at least 40 homes, according to the Associated Press.
Meanwhile, with the help of China, Aamir Khan's Dangal is closely following Baahubali 2. Karan shared on Twitter, "The HINDI version of #BaahubaliTheConclusion marches past the 450 crore mark!" The film created Rs 100 crore club in North America.
The overwhelming response to Baahubali 2, critically and commercially, shows that spectacle-heavy masala filmmaking is the future of Indian cinema and if executed with passion, nothing can stop a film from succeeding.
- Consumers concerned about post-Brexit price hikes, survey shows
- Golden State Warriors stomp Spurs in Game 2
- Pour One Out for Drunk Uncle Because Bobby Moynihan Quit SNL
- Manchester City Zabaleta announcement opens door for Bilic — Transfer Focus
- Huddersfield moves 1 win away from the Premier League
- John McCain calls for expulsion of Turkey's ambassador to US
- 4 suspected child lifters lynched
- Sterling's fall buoys United Kingdom manufacturers as export orders rise
- China says hopes new South Korean government will correct problems
- China's Xi calls for S. Korea ties to get back on track