CNN political commentator Ana Navarro took to Twitter to say that if Hillary Clinton had leaked information to Russian Federation while in the Oval Office, Republican members of Congressional would begin the process to impeach her immediately.
There has been a legal debate on whether Mr Trump was allowed to declassify the information he leaked in order to share it with Russian officials, but Ms Navarro mocked the "enablers" for using that as an excuse for Mr Trump being "clueless" or "incompetent".
He remarked that the committee ignored the fact their 2016 presidential candidate, Hillary Clinton, mishandled classified information to a much larger extent that what Trump revealed.
View Donald Trump's tweets about leaking classified intel below. No proof ever emerged of a successful hostile foreign breach of her account, then-FBI Director James Comey said at the time.
Man speaks out about friend killed in Barron Co. tornado
All severe modes are possible including strong tornadoes, baseball size hail and damaging winds exceeding 80 miles per hour . Another person was killed in Elk City, where a tornado destroyed at least 40 homes, according to the Associated Press.
On Tuesday, Trump defended the sharing of information during the meeting, saying he had "the absolute right to do" so.
"As President I wanted to share with Russian Federation (at an openly scheduled W.H. meeting) which I have the absolute right to do, facts pertaining to terrorism and airline flight safety", Trump said on Twitter.
The President has broad powers to declassify information, so it is unlikely Trump broke the law, according to the Post, but he seems to have contradicted himself. The FBI has been investigating possible ties between Trump's campaign and Russian Federation during the election. The director acknowledged that classified information had been transmitted via Secretary Clinton's server, but he suggested that, in the greater scheme of things, it was just a small percentage of the emails involved. You know, where everything about classified info should be shared.
- Wells Fargo & Co Reiterates Outperform Rating for Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD)
- Manchester City Zabaleta announcement opens door for Bilic — Transfer Focus
- What could happen in Brazil as Temer fights to stay in power
- 'Most hounded leader ever' - Donald Trump claims witch hunt over Russian Federation investigation
- US likely to ban laptops on all flights from Europe
- NSA warned Microsoft about vulnerability connected to 'Wanna Cry'
- No indication yet from Flynn on subpoena
- New York Times Square crash: Driver arrested
- Heavy gunfire erupts in Ivory Coast's two main cities
- Bella Hadid And Her Leg Return To Cannes