Aquaman director James Wan has shared a first offcial glimpse from the now shooting film, providing us with a lovely new shot of Amber Heard as The Queen of Atlantis, Mera.
Heard was equally excited about her arrival at the filming location. "First day with the exquisite Amber Heard", the filmmaker wrote alongside the image that features the actress in full costume of Aquaman's love interest. For the role, Ms. Principal photography for the film has just begun in Australia. For more updates on Aquaman and other DCEU stories, follow Pursue News on Facebook and Twitter. A plunging neckline exposes Heard's cleavage, while a gold symbol over the abdomen completes the star's look as Mera.
Queen Mera has finally come out of the sea.
New images have arrived of Amber Heard as Lady Mera from the set of Aquaman.
Len McCluskey wrong to say Labour cannot win election - Kezia Dugdale
One of Jeremy Corbyn's key allies, Unite boss Len McCluskey, has said he can not see Labour winning the election. The Lib Dems say their manifesto, due out later, will offer young people a "brighter future".
According to EW.com, one of the photos, taken by Jasin Boland, showed Heard as Mera in Aquaman wearing a body-hugging costume covered with green, metallic-looking scales.
The highlight of the picture is the Aquaman logo that finds a place on her waist. Is she a good choice to play Mera?
Looking at the image shared on Amber's Instagram page might give the impression that she's made a decision to try out for football, following her divorce from Johnny Depp.
A few hours later, the actress shared another look of Mera.
- Legends Lahm, Alonso bow out with Bayern
- Rod Beard's National Basketball Association mock draft 1.0
- Un premier dossier brûlant pour Nicolas Hulot
- Karp Capital Management Corp Takes Position in Foot Locker, Inc. (FL)
- New footage shows Erdogan watching Washington brawl
- Saudi Arabia says Trump visit will bolster cooperation, trade: foreign minister
- How Much Damages Made By Wannacry Ransomware Attack Made Throughout The World
- Trump administration keeps Iran deal alive, but with new sanctions
- Microsoft criticises NSA's role in the global cyber attack
- La feuille de route du nouveau gouvernement — Conseil des ministres