Thursday's incidents come a week after two people were beaten to death and as many were injured by a mob on suspicion that they were child lifters in Uranium township of Jadugora in East Singhbhum district.
Incidents took place at three places on Thursday.
While ruling out any communal motive to the incident, police said child-kidnapping rumours in the region may have caused the incident.
The auto in which Sheikh Naim, 35, Sheikh Sajju, 25, Sheikh Siraj, 26 and Sheikh Halim, 28 had been travelling was chased by nearly 100 people and stopped at the Daru village where Naim was beaten up while the other three escaped.
He denied any incidents of child abduction.
After listening to tape Temer says probe should be shelved
Mr Neves is being investigated in several corruption cases related to the " Car Wash " probe into kickbacks to politicians. On the news, the Brazilian Bovespa index plunged 10% on opening yesterday and trading was halted for 30 minutes.
Suspecting them to be child kidnappers, the villagers attacked them and also vandalised their auto. "There is no communal aspect", deputy inspector-general of police Prabhat Kumar was quoted as saying by The Telegraph.
Police said child-kidnapping rumours are rife in the region. It has been reported that the police also was targeted by the villagers when they tried to intervene.
Police recovered three bodies from the spot while the fourth body was found on Friday from the woods near the village. Naim later died at the Seraikela subdivisional hospital.
Later, in the evening, barely 20 kilometers from Sobhapur in Nagadih village, a mob of tribals lynched three young men, two of them brothers, and thrashed their grandmother.
- Sterling's fall buoys United Kingdom manufacturers as export orders rise
- Malware case, a major blow for the NSA
- Say Hello To The New VW Up GTI
- Mourinho sweating over Fellaini injury after Southampton draw
- Defying "One Belt, One Road": EU Says No to China's Global Leadership
- Saudis not concerned about sharing intelligence with United States
- Trump promises quick nomination of new Federal Bureau of Investigation chief
- John McCain calls for expulsion of Turkey's ambassador to US
- New skins, emotes, and voice lines teased for Overwatch Anniversary event
- Man charged with murder after NY vehicle carnage